aizawa ~ cuddles

.・✫・゜・。.

Relationship au.
.・✫・゜・。.

It was morning time when aizawa woke up to see y/n still asleep, he got up and realised it was Sunday not any other week day, he relaxed himself, shoulders slumping.

He walked back to his bed and got inside the covers, it was very early in the morning, aizawa usually woke up really early in the morning so he could get ready and do some work before he went to UA.

There too he had to arrive early to prepare tests for students or other trainings for their day, so the time must've been 5 am at least, he threw his body in bed feeling at ease.

Closing his eyes he felt sleepy and tired, his dark circles proved his exhausting insomnia drenched lifestyle, aizawa turned on the bed to come face to face with her.

She was sleeping peacefully, he wished he could sleep like she did, she would sleep for hours in a deep drowning like sleep that must be so relaxing he thought as he brushed her hair off of her face.

She moved and opened her eyes slowly to show him she wasn't in deep sleep, aizawa asked her softly if he had woken her up, she shook her head further hugging and embracing into his arms and wrapping hers around him.

Aizawa felt utmost comfort in her arms and to see her everyday was like a gift to him, aizawa kissed her forehead and closed his eyes again, resting her head close to hers as he felt her hand slowly drawing small circles on his back.

Soothing he thought as his eyelids began growing heavy with each second, his eyes slowly closed as his breathing evened and became peaceful and relaxing.

She didn't stop drawing circles on his back or rubbing his back until she felt his arm relax entirely on her and him leaning on her slightly proving he was in deep sleep, his light snoring and tired breathing proved it too.

She closed her eyes slowly asleep as well, it was a comfortable and sleepy moment for both.

.・✫・゜・。.