kirishima ~ injured

.・✫・゜・。.

Relationship au.
.・✫・゜・。.

Kirishima was training like everyday in UA grounds to become a hero, everyone was giving their best to become a hero and training their asses off when Kirishima suddenly lost control of his quick and fell on a rock beneath him harshly, his knee was then bleeding and his other arm ached as slowly a bruise formed there.

Kirishima couldn't visit the nurse lady since she was gone for a couple of days for a hero mission, Mr. Aizawa gave Kirishima a few days to recover, Kirishima sighed being bored on his bed when he heard a knock on his door, he asked whoever was at his door to come inside, it was y/n, she was a student under class 1-C since she didn't had the most excellent quirk but she was a very nice person and that is why Kirishima loved her, she was really caring and not weak despite not having enough skill, she was really manly to Kirishima, he smiled seeing her enter his room.

He saw she brought him food, his favorite food and alot of snacks with a card wishing for him to recover soon, that day kirishima was not so bored compared to others where he was bored because y/n couldn't visit him due to her work, projects and school of course but that day kirishima felt the most healed due to her presence.

They played video games, binged watched anime and cuddled together, kaminari tried to enter his room to play games too but he was kicked out when bakugo dragged kaminari away because Kirishima requested bakugo, bakugo brought Kirishima some snacks and medicine too after all they're best friends.

Kirishima got really sad when y/n had to return to her dorms to sleep and study before that, he asked her if she could sleep with him instead in his room, he didn't wanted her to leave him, kirishima did a puppy face as y/n sighed sitting by his side as he giggled when she decided to stay, kirishima hugged y/n tightly as he slept peacefully knowing she was with him.

The next morning kaminari entered the room secretly and took pics and left the room, he shared the pics to bakusquad as he then got dragged away by Mr. Aizawa for disturbing kirishima and entering his room without permission, Mr. Aizawa was there to check up on kirishima when he found a snickering kaminari next to his room.

Thank you for reading 📖.
.・✫・゜・。.