overhaul ~ headache.

.・✫・゜・。.

Overhaul was sat on a couch confused  to how he ended up there, listening to the girl who was standing in front of him rant about her day and how strong she was, trying to convince him to let her join his villain group.
_

It was during a villain attack when y/n ran up and hid in a truck, the truck began driving to somewhere but y/n couldn't careless, atleast she'll escape the place where the villain attack was happening not realising she was going to a place worse.

The truck stopped as the people inside it began opening the back, y/n hid inside one of the crates that had some bottles of something and stayed quiet, hoping she can run away once the truck is emptied.

The crates were carried somewhere with y/n in one of them, soon the crate she was in was put on the floor somewhere she didn't knew of, slowly she peeked outside of the crate only to see around 7 people staring at her with wide eyes.

One of them was overhaul, he was flabbergasted at the moment to see the girl calmly peek out of one of the crates, how the fuck did she get there were his thoughts, he asked the security to detain the girl and lock her in his office so he could focus on the work before he dealt with the girl.

After work he listened to the girl and let her go because she was of no use and she didn't know of anything about him. To his surprise the girl began visiting him everyday after school, he threatened the girl but it made no effect on her.

She told him how he was really handsome and her only friend, he never once said he was her friend but she assumed, so she would visit him everyday after school and tell him about her day, he would sigh and listen to the girl before she left.

Sometimes he would take her out to eat, sometimes he'll let her babysit eri who loved the girl, so by the end the girl did indeed become useful because she handled eri well. He would often drop her home.

She once took him to an abandoned place that was enveloped in nature, she brought him a sudden positivity that he couldn't decline, over time he had gotten attached to her and grown protective of the girl.
_

Now like everyday he sat on the couch listening to her talk about how she did in school and how she almost fell down the stairs at school because she was careless and hungry, how she dreamt of him and how she wished she was older.

.・✫・゜・。.