endeavor ~ wife

.・✫・゜・。.
( basically you're married to endeavor and no he's not as abusive and bad in this pov, I wanted to give him a chance?)

Endeavor opened and closed the front door carefully as he stepped inside his house, he put his suitcase on the couch as he sat beside it sighing and leaning back onto the couch, he felt tired after a long day working as a hero.

His eyes slowly opened as he felt footsteps walking into the living room, there he saw her bringing him some water as he learned forward to get it from her.

Endeavor then got up from the sofa and headed to his bedroom, he took off his coat undoing his tie only to feel smaller hands grab hold of the tie and help him take it off, he smiled at her as she smiled back at him asking if the day was tiring.

Soon endeavor was greeted with warm food that his empty stomach begged for, once done with his meal he decided on helping her clean the table as he walked back to his room after making sure all the windows and doors were locked.

He couldn't help but feel protective of her and himself since he was a hero and not of a lower rank at that. Endeavor got in bed and hugged her tightly, his little giggle making him feel crazy over her, she was just as old as him yet so youthful.

He stroked her back gently as she fell asleep in his grasp so easily, endeavor smiled before falling asleep himself only to wake up hours later due to his phone's annoying ringtone disturbing his comforting slumber.

On call were people from the hero agency asking him to reach Shibuya immediately as there was a sudden villain attack at a wider range, endeavor felt himself grow worried and a little curious to what he was going to face once he reaches the destination of the attack.

As he put his phone down he felt arms circling around him and he looked to his side to look into the worrisome gaze of his wife, she was worried for him now that he had to leave at such late hour due to a dangerous villain attack.

Endeavor made her lay back down in an ensuring manner as he soon left his comfort to go fight again the ruthless villains.

.・✫・゜・。.