bakugo ~ her death

.・✫・゜・。.

relationship au.
.・✫・゜・。.

It was past bakugo's bed time, the lights were turned off only few rays of moonlight came in through the creaks in the curtains, bakugo slowly snored as he comfortably slept with his arms comfortably but securely hugging y/n as she too slept peacefully and secured in his embrace.

Bakugo never feared anything since he knew he was strong enough for most things except his dreams, bakugo began shuffling in his bed, the window broke suddenly as the villains began filling in, one of them grabbed y/n as they opened a portal throwing in there, her quirk was taken from her making her quirkless, soon killed since she was no use to the villains, she was dead.

Her death woke bakugo up from his nightmare as he heavily huffed heavy breathes, y/n woke up by his sudden movement and grew concerned once she saw how he looked stressed, she slowly hugged him as his attention from his thoughts drew towards his love who was still with him in his bed closely hugging him in order to comfort him from his nightmare, bakugo sighed in relief that it was just a dream.

He held y/n close to him and when she asked him if he had a bad dream again he simply hummed holding her tighter but comfortable enough, she slowly patted his back as he felt really shy seeing her comfort him since he never really got comforted most people would not dare touch him or go near him because he would explode them, he too found others as just extras, only y/n was worth his softness, care, love and protection.

Bakugo began falling asleep slowly as y/n held him close to her and patted his back slowly, y/n too started falling asleep soon after bakugo fell asleep.

The next morning bakugo woke up to see y/n still hugging him close, he tried moving but he woke y/n up too, she immediately asked him if he was okay and she shyly said she didn't had to worry about him he was fine, he then got up and got ready for his day.

Thank you for reading 📖.
.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。