izuku ~ wanna run?

.・✫・゜・。.

Kidnapped au.
.・✫・゜・。.

Being kidnapped by izuku wasn't all that bad, he would comfort y/n whenever she felt sad because she was kidnapped, he would cook incredible meals and had the most comfortable smile and cuddles, he would give y/n everything she asked for, he would bring her flowers almost everyday, he always kissed her and loved her to the most, if you obeyed him.

Izuku isn't the same guy he was before when he gets betrayed which is when y/n tries to escape him, he genuinely loves and wants y/n to stay and love him back so when she tries to escape or even the thought of escaping croses her mind izuku is feeling betrayed and this urge to kill y/n rises in him but he won't do that, he'll instead increase the security around the house and punish.

This event y/n found the back door opened slightly, izuku was asleep in bed because it was early morning and y/n randomly woke up early, this was the greatest chance she had at escaping him so she took it, she escaped through the back door and began running into the trees which were behind the house, it was like a forest, she kept running until she ran out of breathe and stopped to give herself a moment to breathe but then chills ran down her spine because she heard a noise behind her, fearing it is izuku she began running again only to trip and fall hard on the ground, she noticed footsteps beside her as izuku kneeled down to her level and smiled, " wanna run? " he said before picking y/n up and throwing her on his shoulder, carrying her back to the house.

Izuku dropped y/n in the bathroom and closed the door locking it, as y/n screamed and begged him to open the door but izuku just left and came back during the night to finally take y/n out of the bathroom, he then asked her again if she wanted to run away and she said she would never do that while crying alot, he then hugged her and apologized for being harsh on her because he loved her after all.

Thank you for reading 📖.
.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。