shoto ~ warmth

.・✫・゜・。.

Relationship au. I learned females are more sensitive to feel cold than men. I thought we were same where is equality?
.・✫・゜・。.

Mr. Aizawa is brutal when it comes to training, it was the coldest day and he asked the entire class to wake up before 6 and have a hour long training in the morning in the cold.

Y/n was asleep in shoto's arms peacefully when she suddenly woke up from her sleep by her alarm, she turned it off as shoto too woke up, she groaned feeling cold as she got out of the bed, shoto stayed in bed for a few minutes before getting up to get ready finally, y/n took a shower and got changed, she couldn't wear too many clothes or it'll be hard for her to train but she was freezing due to it, she felt so cold she couldn't stop shaking, shoto wasn't that cold but he still felt a little shiver once in a while.

When both of them reached the training grounds they saw Mr.aizawa in his sleeping bag as he instructed them to train while he slept comfortably in his warm sleeping bag, bakugo yelled at denki to focus on training than whining like a loser as he began attacking the pikachu-charger with his insane explosions unannounced, y/n was training against mina who kept up an energetic fight and she was warm because she was running around alot but y/n's wouldn't let her run around much or it was hard to focus, soon the training ended as Mr.aizawa told everyone to go have breakfast and get ready for usual classes.

It was so cold, there was no sun to be seen in the sky, grey and white clouds had a blanket over sky, wind blew at high speeds causing everyone to feel cold and shiver, the breakfast was warm and good but it didn't last long since y/n had to get ready to, she held shoto's hand and went back to the room to change for classes.

Shoto sat next to y/n in class as Mr. Aizawa now began teaching them, he held his hands with y/n under the table rubbing her hand to give her warmth, the classes were long and exhausting as lunch came, y/n and todoroki ate together while izuku, uraraka and iida joined them.

The school ended soon and y/n ran back to the dorms, she entered the room and changed immediately into comfortable warm clothing and got inside the blankets, shoto slowly came behind her laughing at her silliness, he changed his clothes into comfortable ones too before picking y/n up and making her sit down when she frowned and asked him why was he taking her out of the blankets he reminded her of the assignments Mr. Aizawa gave them, y/n cursed before sitting and doing the work with todoroki, it got darker outside til they got done with it, y/n got up and stretched her back feeling tired and cold again, shoto then hugged her tightly and layed her down on the bed snuggling into her as he sighed relaxing himself into her warmth, she blushed at his sudden action but hugged him back feeling warm and sleepy, their moment was ruined by denki and Kirishima who came in to shout about dinner as they began taking pictures of shoto and y/n to show others, y/n ran behind them with a pillow as shoto just chuckled going for dinner too.

Thank you for reading 📖.
.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。