Exes and Oohs/ Season 2 episode 3 (Part 2)

Max was pacing his room quietly. He heard his father coming up the stairs. He peaked out the doorway to see him sadly.

Millie:what, why?

Goon:Crimson wants you all to stay in separate rooms.

Millie:Why? Moxxie.

Moxxie:It's just one night Millie, It's ok

Millie: Mox, are you ok?

Moxxie: I'm fine, please don't worry sweetie.

Millie:you know you can tell me Anything, Right?

Moxxie: yes everything's fine.

Millie:were partners Mox.

Moxxie:It's just my dad, It's okay really. It'll be over by tomorrow.

Millie:Okay, I love you.

Moxxie:I love you two.

They both kiss for the final night.

Millie:Night.

Moxxie: goodnight Millie.

Max slowly closes his door. He clenches his fist in anger and flames absorb it. He growls in aggression. He yells and pinches the wall causing all the stuff in his room to fall onto the floor.

Max;I'm going to fix my parents marriage if it's the last thing I do. I'll wait till midnight and get the phone to see if I can dial my old pale Vengar. (One of my oc's from another helluva boss stories I did)

He waited by sitting on the bed. He then heard a knock on the door. He sighed and hop off his bed and answered.

It was Chaz

Chaz: Hey there little man. Let's get down under the-

Max punches him with a fire fist that makes chaz crash into the wall.

Max:Stay the fuck away from me and my parents! Asshole!

Max slammed the door hard.

Little bit later Max heard Chaz and uncle Blitzo going at it.

Max:fucking damn it uncle blitz...

The scene cuts to when Max checks his phone to show it was midnight. He got out of bed and hesd for the door. He opened it quietly. He peeked around silently and walked out of the room.

When near the stairs he heard a care alarm. He then heard a door open and close. It was uncle Blitz with Chaz's jacket.

Max:Uncle blitz? What the hell are you doing out here?

Blitz:I'm going to try to save your parents marriage and see if this fucker js really rich or not. Because no one gets your parents in the sack that easily.

Max:please don't remind me that they did it with that retard. It'll probably give me nightmares till my kids are born.

Blitz: yeah I got it. Anyway. Do what you need to do and I'll do what I need to do. And be careful. Ok kid?

Max:yeah. You two and thank you for saving my parents marriage. Your a good boss Blitz. Never Doubt that.

Blitz smiled and head down the stairs with Max. They split and Max goes looking for the phone. Once he finds it. He grabbed it and dialed an old number he remembers good and well.

After dialing and the ring. An answer ckmes from his old friend.

Vengar:hello you reached the Gar families phone. What do ya want at this ungodly hour?

Max:hey Vengar. Long time no talk man.

Vengar through the phone: Maxwell. So good to hear that voice again. How are you doing? Got kids yet?

Max:soon buddy. Already conceived and shit. And I'm doing well right now shitty. Reason is because at my grandpa's place. My father's real father and apparently my father is supposed to marry chaz to get some millions for this family crap.

Vengar:wait. Did you say Chaz? The guy we were on the hunt for but you said that you can't come because of your date?

Max:yes him. And the date was worth it if you were wondering.

Vengar:that's good but also. We found out a month Ago that Chaz isn't no millionaire. He's been broke for the past two decades. After the bank robbery with your father. Chaz spent all the money and went off the grid.

Max:so he's lying. Thanks Vengar. That is all I needed.

Vengar:no problem. You can drop by sometime after your done.

Max:sure whatever. Alright.

Max hanged up the phone and when he turned around. He sees Crimson standing there smoking a cigar.

Crimson:since when did I give you permission to use the phone?

Max:you didn't gramps. I did it myself. And I know your going to think I'm lying and that you Don't trust me. But listen when I tell you that Chaz is lying to you and he's been broke for 2 decades. Believe me or not but as Satan as my witness. I'm telling the truth.

Crimson:hm. I saw in your father that he had a lot of potential. But thanks to his mother. She made him a fucking disappointment. I'm pretty sure he was doing the same to you. Being a fucking disappointment as a grandson.

Max:careful of what you say. And your right about one thing. My father has a lot of potential and so do I. And no matter what you do I'll never back down and let you tear apart my parents apart.

Max then summons a fire fist and spreads opens his devil wings.

Max:I have the power of the Morningstar. It's a less likely chance you'll defeat me.

Crimson then moves his eyes to max indicates someone is behind him. Max ducks and sweeps the goon with the taser and snaps his neck.

Max:how's that for a disappointment?

Crimson:your better than your father but still a disappointment nothing the less

Max was then tased uncommon and he falls to the ground unconscious.

Crimson:throw him in the wine cellular and we'll kill him later.

Max then full goes out into complete darkness.