EWB 9

Hailey

"I know Casey is smart af, but why the hell did she get back together with that cheating asshole?"

I was in the middle of riding Caleb... and this was what he was thinking about?!

So I stopped and stared at him judgingly.

"Are you seriously just thinking about Casey in the middle of sex right now?" I asked him. He turned to me and blinked for a bit before he realized what was happening.

"Right. Sorry" he said as he flashed me a sheepish smile and gripped my ass "Keep going"

I rolled my eyes and continued riding him.

We were in a very limited crunch time here, and as our in-synced moans turned me on even more, I slowly reached for my clit and began rubbing it.

"Caleb" I moaned as I closed my eyes and tilted my head back as he moved his hands up my waist so he could be the one doing all the work.

"Don't stop!" I moaned breathlessly, making him thrust faster, and my rubbing harder.

Before I could reach the start of my peak, however, Caleb's thrusts slows down. Did he not hear me when I told him to not stop?!

"I told you don't stop" I told him breathless and frustrated.

"I just... can't think of any good reason why--" I quickly cut him off by cupping his face so I could make him look at me.

"Caleb, I have ten minutes left until my lunch break ends. If you don't stop thinking about your sister and make me cum, I swear to god I will make sure my vibrator keeps you up every single night" I told Caleb, making his eyebrows arch up as he blinked in complete shock. I didn't know where all that came from as well, but I stood by my statement and clearly having my orgasm cliff-hanged was making me bossy and frustrated.

I thought Caleb was gonna stop, but instead, he smirked.

"Yes maam" he said in his hot, low voice,  before he began thrusting in a pace so fast it was making me lose my vision.

"Oh my god" I moaned as I felt my legs start to shake

"Wait for me" Caleb said before capturing my mouth with his, all the while making sure he maintained his pace, until I had to let go of his mouth so I could let out a release along with a louder moan.

Once Caleb was also done, his thrusts slowed down and we began catching up with our breathing.

I looked at him and his eyebrows were still scrunched up as he looked down at our crotch areas, so I sighed.

"Please don't tell me you're still thinking about Casey" I told him, making him look up at me "It's giving... incest" I added, making him glare at me before rolling his eyes.

"Look," Caleb began before he leaned back "I don't want you to flatter yourself with the next thing I'm about to say, but..."

Caleb looked away and took a deep breath before finishing his thought.

"I know you know... more things about Casey than I do. And I haven't really asked her about the whole thing since that party, so I'm a bit stumped on a couple of details here" Caleb said, making me finally understand why he was so bothered about whatever happened.

"Oh" I mumbled before taking a deep breath so I could explain it to him "I mean, you know Casey. Ever since... you know what..." I began, making Caleb tense up at the mention of that. That very same thing that happened that made Caleb act like this... overprotective brother who was still worried about his twin sister while he was in the middle of having sex "But it was Casey who ended things with River when she realized she was catching feelings for him"