EWB 4

Caleb

Nothing makes my day more than annoying the shit out of Hailey Carmen. It was my guilty pleasure.

And I'm the type of person who likes sleeping with the music on, but even I can agree that the volume was too loud and it was gonna keep me and my system awake for the whole night.

But if it was gonna get me a win for the night, I was gonna take it anyway.

Of course, due to personal reasons, I turned the volume down anyway. Just a bit. Down enough that I could still sleep through it, but also loud enough for the person in the other side of this wall to hear.

I was in a dire need of sleep. I still had to draw tons of stuff for my classes but that could wait. I just really need some damn good sleep.

As I laid down my bed and waited for sleep to enter my system, a satisfied grin grew on my face as I listened to some Russ... and silence from the other side.

But all good things must come to an end, I guess.

Because before I could finally get it, the sound of vibrating wakes me up again.

"Not again!" I groaned as I took my pillow and covered my face. Son of a bitch!

How thin is this goddamn wall?!

Seriously! Whoever fucking designed this building was seriously not qualified to design an apartment complex because why the hell could I hear Hailey's damn vibrator!?

Even with the pillow on my face, I could still hear her vibrator.

And her moaning! God fucking dammit! What the hell did I do to deserve this?!

Like last night, the time that led to her climax felt longer than ten minutes.

And you knew she was reaching her peak because her moaning stopped for a couple of seconds before she released an almost loud scream that was immediately muffled, I'm assuming with her hand.

And after a couple of seconds later, the vibrations finally stopped and despite the loud music that was still blaring in my room, the awkwardness I felt made everything feel so deafening.

I took a sigh of relief, as well as the pillow off my face, and finally turned the music off because even though it may not seem like it, I didn't get the W for the night.

Because as I looked down, without even knowing it, I was already sporting a huge boner.

Like yesterday, Hailey comes out of her apartment in a rush, looking like a complete wreck while I was locking up my apartment. Even when we were young, she always woke up late despite her alarm blaring so seeing her in a rush wasn't a new thing.

As soon as she saw me, however, she just ignored me and continued locking up her apartment. There was no shame across her face, so I'm assuming she thought the loud music on my end masked the sound of her vibrator on her end. I shook my head and chuckled.

She then sighed and before she could walk past me, I open my mouth.

"How was the last 10 minutes of your night before you went to bed?" I asked, completely stopping her on her tracks before turning to me.

"Son of a bitch. You still heard that?!" She asked before groaning and rolling her eyes. I laughed and wiggled my eyebrows as confirmation, making her sigh.

"God how thin are these goddamn walls?!" She says

"Extremely thin!" We hear one of our neighbors answer, making the both of us laugh. But as soon as we make eye contact, we both clear our throats and begin walking towards the elevator in silence.