EWB

No one could compare to how much I hate, with a burning passion, Caleb Kirk. No one.

He is the absolute worst. I'd say he is the devil incarnate himself, but even that would be a total disrespect to the king of hell.

And I absolutely had no idea why he hated me as well, which made me hate him.

He wasn't always like this, to be honest.

He's my best friend, Casey's twin brother, and growing up, considering that we were next door neighbors, we both got along so well.

But come high school, the motherfucker just randomly decided he hated me wholeheartedly and started making my life a living hell as much as possible.

So you couldn't imagine when I got in to my dream college across the state.

And since Casey and I were inseparable, she applied there as well...even though she was gonna major in something entirely different from mine.

Unfortunately for me, while Casey and I had that 'best friends for life' bond, she and Caleb had that 'twin' bond. The type of bond that would make sure that the other person is safe. They took the 'brother/sister's keeper' too literal. A sweet thing, to be honest, but an annoying one for my sake.

So here I was, stuck with Caleb even across the state.

The only upside was that our parents, who were also very well good friends, found an apartment complex near school, and while it was going to be thrilling to co-exist with the Bane of my existence for an extended period of time, I was just thankful that my parents got me my own pad.

Which was conveniently next to Casey's and Caleb's. Joy.

But, fret not.

Given the new environment we're in, avoiding the plague living next door would probably not be so hard. I've managed to stay out of his way as much as I can before, and I sure as hell would make sure I could do the same now.

What's four more years of college, right?

I am BACK with a new steamy series! For now, here's book 1 to my new trope series.