EWB 5

Deaaannn

Hailey

Something is seriously wrong with me.

Why the fuck would I sleep with the one person I hate so much?! What the actual fuck is wrong with me?!

And the more I think about it, the more I could feel how fucking messed up I must be because I can still feel him in my entire body and I... liked it.

I... actually liked sleeping with Caleb!

I... liked sleeping with him that I... wanna do it again.

"Oh my god" I said as I shook my head repeatedly and messed my hair up as I stared at the ceiling of my dark room.

That also made me slap my mouth as soon as possible, in case Caleb heard that as well. I can never be too safe now. If he managed to hear the vibrations of my dildo, there is no sound in this goddamn room that he can't hear. This sucks!

But as much as I wanted him inside me again, I needed to sleep on it because this just wasn't very rational and logical. And ideal.

Yeah.

I just haven't had sex in years and this was a whole new feeling to me that my body haven't fully processed it yet. Yep. That's probably it. I don't really like sleeping with Caleb. I'm just... confused.

And considering that I didn't wanna think about it anymore, I just closed my eyes and hoped for the best.

The past two days had been awkward as fuck, and I could only imagine how much more awkward it would be tomorrow.

But just to be sure, unlike how I did the past days, I made sure to wake up an extra hour earlier than I usually do, and made sure to take additional precautions by making sure that there were still sounds coming out of Caleb's room to make sure he was still in there before I sprinted out of my room, making sure to scout the premise before I left my apartment and sprinted again towards the elevator.

Unfortunately for me, Caleb probably had the same idea because as soon as I get to the elevator, he was already fucking there!

I would've turned around and waited for him to leave, but I figured that would've been more awkward considering the asshat had already seen me so I just stood in front of the elevator a couple of feet away from him and made sure to not make a sound.

I was just glad that he didn't say anything and just flat out ignored me like he didn't know who I was.

Or that he had just slept with me last night.

Damn. Is this how he treats most of the girls he sleeps with? But more importantly, why the hell do I care?

The air inside the elevator was so thick, and the time it took to get to the ground floor seemed to take so long, especially since the elevator doors opened in every goddamn floor.

And I personally would've gotten a sigh of relief, were it not for the fact that despite the elevator stopping countless of times, nobody entered the elevator.

It was just me, and the guy whose guts I hate...and whose guts were literally just shoved deep inside me last night.

I began picking on my nails anxiously while I tapped my feet on the ground as we waited in anticipation and watched the screen indicate how much further before we'd finally reach the goddamn ground floor. Get an apartment at a higher floor they said.

From the side of my eye, I look at Caleb, and it annoyed me more to see how calm he was. Like nothing even happened. Like he didn't just throw himself at me.