Chapter 175: Sleeping pills

(Georges pov)

We got back to the hotel a few minutes ago and we were all watching tv which is really cool because it's a smart tv and you can connect it to your phone but we didn't do that, we only logged into our tv's YouTube account that we have at home to this tv then we are gonna log out when we leave.

I look at Dream who looks wide awake which makes me feel so bad that I have been giving him some sleeping pills that the doctors gave me, they are special because they get rid of the memories he had like a few seconds before taking them which makes him think that he has fallen asleep by himself.

I stand up and walk into the kitchen. I make Dream some tea that the hotel has in the rooms. Once I finished the tea I put 2 sleeping pills in the tea and watch then dissolve in the tea. I walk over to Dream and hand him the tea.

"Thank you honey" Dream says 

"Of course any time" I say. Dream takes a sip of the tea and let's out a nice sigh.

I smile at Dream and he smiles back. After a few minutes Dream puts his tea down on the side table and lays down under the covers and he falls into a deep sleep.

"Mommy" Willow says. I look at Willow.

"Why did you put thosw things in daddy's drink?" Willow asks

"And why do you do it all the timw?" Coral asks

"So your father can sleep" I say "You will understand when your older"

"Okay" Willow and Coral both say. Tessa crawls onto my lap with Mr bear by her side.

"What's wrong Tess?" I ask

"Homw" Tessa says 

"Aw your home sick" I say "Don't worry Tess me, your sisters and your father are here and we aren't going anywhere with out you"

"Okwy" Tessa says. Tessa crawls off my lap and lays down next to Dream and she pokes him.

"Pwpw wwkw wp" Tessa says

"He's not gonna wake up Tess" I say

"Whw?" Tessa says with tears in her eyes.

"Because papa is really tired and is in a deep sleep which takes him a while to wake up and we want papa to get the most sleep don't we so you can play in the morning" I say

"Yww" Tessa says. I look at Tessa's new hair style and I really like it I also like the flower crown and it's really good, it must come from Dream's side because I could never made flower crowns.

"Did you make that yourself?" I ask

"Yws! Pwpw swwd thwt hw cwwld dw wt and that I shwwld bw ablw tw dw wt!" Tessa says. I carefully lift the flower crown off her head and look at it.

I put the flower crown on the bed and look at Tessa who has fallen asleep. I look at Willow and Coral who have also fallen asleep. I let out a sigh and shake my head. I smile just a bit.

I start to put the girls to bed.