Chapter 127: Pool time

(Georges pov)

We all agreed that it would be nice if we went into the pool and it would be the girls first time in a pool which is gonna be nice.

We all got changed into swimmers and I helped the girl's get changed into their simmers as well. We walk outside to the pool which also has a hot tub next to it but the pool itself is a heated pool as well and Dream made sure to heat it before we went in so the water should be nice and warm.

Dream walks over to the pool and takes the cover off it. He than walks over to the pool shed and turns on the pump and all the other stuff, he than walks over to another shed and takes out some pool floaties for the pool.

He puts the boxes down because we haven't used the pool yet at all so the stuff is still in the boxes. Dream then walks out with some inflatable armband floats for the kids and a inflatable chest piece as well for the kids .

Dream takes them out of the boxes and blows them up with air.

"Come here blob" Dream says. Willow runs over to Dream and he puts the floats on her.

"Come here Coral" Dream says. Coral runs over to Dream and he puts the floats on her as well.

"Come here sweetie" Dream says. Tessa crawls over tp Dream and he puts the floats on her.

Dream looks at me then at the floaties and I nod. I was going to fill the floaties up with air while Dream keeps a eye on the girls and I was fine with filling the floaties up with air because I wanted to get in the pool last and because I wouldn't be able to save the girls because I am not a strong swimmer unlike Dream.

Dream gets into the water and helps the girls get in and when they do, they float in the water. I smile and grab all the floaties and walk under the shade on the grass and open them and fill them up with air.

I hear a buzz sound which makes me look over to see it was Dream's phone which is on a chair. I run over and get the phone then run back to my spot an sit down. I look at Dream's phone to see it was from Luca again.

I unlock Dream's phone.

Luca
Are you done now cutie because I wanna talk to you ;)

Me
Yeah we are done the movie but now we are going in the pool so I am gonna have to go again

Luca
Aww but cutie I wanna talk with you

Me
Well I am busy so I need to go

Luca
Ugh! Your always busy now and can't even make time for me! You used to never be busy

Me
That was before I had kids and a husband so what else do you think?! Of course I am gonna be busy I have kids to look over that I love so much and a husband that I love so much as well so yeah bye

I close the app but this guy doesn't stop messaging until he gets his own way. I look up at Dream who is throwing the girls into the water off his shoulders.

"I am gonna have to be careful with this guy" I mumble.