Chapter 66: Upset

(Dreams pov)

I was laying down on mine and George's bed and I have been for the past few hours through I am not asleep I am wide awake.

George knocks on the door and walks in. I look at George then look away. George sits on the bed and puts his hand on my leg.

"Are you mad at me?" George asks. I say nothing.

"Look Clay I only did it so they wouldn't try and take you away from me" George says. I shake my head.

"It's not about that is it?" George asks. I close my eyes.

"Okay I'll leave you alone if that's what you want" George says. I say nothing.

George stands up and walks over to the door and leaves the room. I get out of bed and walk over to the door. I hear the TV turn on which means George is watching TV downstairs. I walk into the playroom and shut the door behind me.

I look down at the girls who are playing with their own toys but it seems that they are all playing tea party together. I sit down on the ground and the girl's look at me. Willow crawls over to me first and she looks at me.

Willow reminds me of my past when I was a kid mainly because she looks like me but Tessa is like me as a kid but Coral is like me when I was 5 or maybe 6, Coral is more George then me, Willow is more me then George and Tessa is the mix of both of us.

I feel tears run down my cheeks. I wipe them away and hold Willow close to me. My mother was not the best at all and I am not letting what happened to me happen to the girls, I am not letting myself be my mother or anyone like that around my girls.

Through the memories in my head always come back to bite me on the back and that's what they are doing right now. Coral crawls over to me. I hug her as well and do the same with Tessa as she rolls over to me.

I was crying but I needed to let it out. The girls all hug me unknown to what is happening and why I am upset and crying. The door opens but I don't look. I kiss Willow, Coral and Tessa on the head.

I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"Clay"

I look over my shoulder to see Tommy who looks worried.

"Come on" Tommy says. I nod and let go of the girls who crawl away back to their tea party.

Me and Tommy leave the room and Tommy shuts the door. Tommy hugs me and I hug back. George walks over to us and hugs us both. Tommy pulls away. I hug George tightly and George hugs me back.

"Tommy can you watch the kids for me?" George asks "I need to make sure this one is gonna be okay"

"Okay" Tommy says

"Don't steal my kids" George says

"I make no promises" Tommy says. Tommy walks into the play room and shut the door behind him.

"Come on Hon lets go downstairs, watch some TV and you can tell me what's wrong if you wish okay?" George says. I nod.

Me and George walks downstairs and into the lounge room. Me and George sit on the lounge and watch some TV.