Chapter 186: How did you get kittens?

(Dreams pov)

I was holding the kitten's while Coral was giving Patches a bath.

The door opens and I look up to see Willow and Tessa walk into the house. Willow looks at what I am holding and she screams. George walks in and looks at what I was holding as well.

"Kittwns!" Willow says 

"Yes blob, they are kittens" I say 

"How did you get kittens?" George asks

"Patches gave birth to kittens while you guys were out" I say. Willow and Tessa both run over to me and look at the kittens.

The kittens start meowing up them and they cuddle closer to me. Coral walks downstairs with Patches in her arms. Coral puts Patches down on a blanket and I put the kittens down next to her.

Patches meow's at me then licks my fingers. I pat Patches on the bed then I pat the kittens.

"Can the girl's have there own kittens?" I whisper. Patches meows and rubs her fur on my hand which means yes.

I wave the girls over and they sit down next to me and so does George.

"What are the genders?" Coral asks

"I haven't looked yet" I say. I look at Patches who meows then lays her head down.

I carefully pick up one of the kittens and look at it, the kitten was white as snow and has one blue eye and one green eye. Tessa's eyes light up as she looks at the kitten.

"Kwtty" Tessa says 

"Do you want this one?" I ask. Tessa says nothing but only stares.

I look at the kitten to see that this one is female. I give the kitten to Tessa who carefully holds it.

"What are you gonna name her?" I ask

"Snow" Tessa says. Patches looks at Tessa then lays her head back down. 

I look back at Patches and pick another kitten up, the kitten looks almost like Patches but it's under belly is black instead of white. I look at the kitten to see it was also female. I hand the kitten to Coral who carefully takes her and cuddles her close.

"What are you gonna name her?" I ask 

"Stitches" Coral says. I smile.

"That's a lovely name sweetie" I say. I pick up another kitten and look at it and again, it's female.

I give the kitten to Willow who takes her and pats her very softly.

"What are you gonna name her blob?" I ask. This kitten was basically Patches, the same colors just a different pattern..

"Mimi" Willow says. I smile.

"That's wonderful" I say "Now girls these kittens are yours but make sure that you give them to Patches when I say so and when you want them to rest okay?"

"Okay daddy" Willow says

"Okay dad" Coral says 

"Pwpw" Tessa says while patting Snow. I smile and watch as Willow and Coral both walk upstairs with their kittens while Tessa was still here with us.

"Don't you wanna go play with Snow?" I ask

"Snow nwwdw to bw wwth hwr mwmw" Tessa says. Tessa puts Snow back down with the other kittens and right near Patches.

I kiss Tessa on the head for being the sweet little girl she is.