Chapter 198: 1st brithday

(Dreams pov)

Karlnap and Quackbur in this chapter

Everything was ready for the day and I was excited, Today is the girls first birthday and me and George have been planning this birthday for months now.

"Clay don't overwhelm yourself for today okay?" George says

"I am fine" I say

"Don't lie" George says

"Look I just want their 1st birthday to be the best birthday because your only gonna be 1 once in your life" I say "And it's a special day for them I mean it's there FIRST BIRTHDAY it has to be good and amazing"

"Clay calm down, yes I can understand that first birthdays mean everything but you still need to be calm about it and you can't overwhelm yourself otherwise your gonna have a break down and that's not gonna be a good look for a first birthday" George says "Also I hope you don't mind but your family is coming and so is Sapnap, Karl, Wilbur, Fundy, Phil and Quackity"

"Okay well this is gonna be hell for me" I say 

"I said that they can't touch you or yell at you today as it is the girl's birthday and we are here for them not you" George says 

"Thank god then" I say 

"Now let's set up for this party" George says

"Yeah" I say. Me and George start to set everything up which was relaxing for me to be fair and I don't know why.

Once we were finished George told me that everyone should be here soon and he will go play with the girls for a while. I was cooking the cake well not really cooking it I am trying to think of what to make it as because the girl's like every different things.

I set my mind on making 3 cakes one for each girl, I am going to make Willow a home made ice cream cake that has different blobs on them, I am going to make Coral's cake well it's not a cake but I am gonna make hot, nice and rich, Chocolate Lave cake, I am making her's first, and finally I am gonna make Tessa a nice Vanilla cake that has different gem stones made out of fondant.

I start to make the Chocolate Lava cake first as through it is the first one we are having. I hear a knock at the door which makes me quickly run over and open it, Wilbur looks at me and I look at him, Wilbur is 6'4 while I am 6'2.

"Hello shorty" Wilbur says. I walk away and go back to cooking.

Wilbur shuts the door behind him and then locks the door as well. Wilbur looks at me and walks over to me.

"So when are you and George getting divorce?" Wilbur asks

"Never" I say "We will be married until the day we die and if I die before George he will be a widow and the same would happen if George dies before me I will be a widow"

"Oh please we all know George would remarry and he would remarry me" Wilbur says "I hope you two divorce soon"

"You know what Wilbur, you should be happy that George is happy" I say "You should be happy that we are happy and in love after all you hurt Tessa so you owe me one and a BIG one as well because that if my daughter so what I want from you is to leave us alone and let us live our happy lives, George is happy with me and I am happy with him so please just stop trying to pull us apart because it won't work"

"Maybe your right maybe your wrong but I guess we will never know huh?" Wilbur says. I hear another knock at the door which makes me walk over to the door.

I open it to see Sapnap and Karl standing in the doorway looking at me.

"Wow did Sapnap finally make his move?" I ask. Karl blushes and so does Sapnap.