Chapter 14: We have service now

(Dreams pov)

I have been here for 1 month now and I am going crazy.

George has 4 months left and I am not with him to help him. My mother is driving me crazy but the worst thing is that I am locked in my room and I haven't left from 4 days that's how long I have been in this fucking room.

I heard that my mother is now trying to get service in this place and I couldn't be more happier but she said that 4 day's ago and I have no idea what the fuck is happening anymore, I am just thrown away and locked away like a fucking princesses ready to be saved.

I look at my phone to see service. Mom actually got someone to make this area to have service. I learn up to the door and put my ear on it.

"Maybe Clay would know how to set the Wi-Fi up" Liam asks

"Mom said we can't let Clay out of his room just yet" Mia says

"Clay would be starving by now" Liam says "We can't let him starve in there"

"We can't let him out" Mia says

"Can we give him food?" Liam asks

"We aren't aloud to give him food as well" Mia says. I move away from the door.

Knowing my mom once she gets back she's gonna let me out but take my phone. I unlock my phone and go into Twitter.

Dreamwastaken
Everyone my mom is setting up WI-FI because we know have service here but my mom has locked me in my room for 4 days with out food but I have my own bathroom so I have water but I have had no food, when my mom gets back she will let my out but take my phone away from me so this is the last you will hear from me in a while stay safe and I love you

I click post and it posts I see so many people share it already. I hear a car pull up and I get off my phone closing the twitter tap. I hide my phone and phone charger so she can't take any of them. I hear my door unlock and I look over at the doorway.

My hair has gotten longer and it was in my face. My mother stares at me

"Clay we need help setting up the new WI-FI that you don't know about and we need help" 

"You got service in the house?" I ask

"Builders are planning of putting more houses in this area so the put service in the area so I brought WI-FI for here but we need help setting it up and your smart with technology so we need your help"

"Okay" I say. I stand up and walk outside my room.

The lights were really bright and it makes me hiss a little. I walk over to my brother and sister and they look at me.

"You look really tired" Mia says

"You look really hungry" Liam says 

"I am hungry thanks for noticing" I say "Pass me the Wi-Fi"

They hand me the WI-FI. I start setting it up which was really easy like very easy. I finish and watch as the WI-FI slowly boats up. I put the WI-FI password on the fridge then put the WI-FI on the table where they want it.

Everyone grabs their devices and hock up to the WI-FI. I look at the WI-FI password remembering it in my brain. My mom grabs my arm and throws me back into my room. She shuts the door and locks it but lucky for me.

I pull out my phone and put the WI-FI password in and watch as my phone connects to the WI-FI.

I smile then hide my phone again