Chapter 8: Away

(Dreams pov)

It has been 2 days since I last texted George and we were still in the car.

I look out the window of the car. I was in the back back of the car with my oldest sister on the other side and no one in the middle. My youngest sister, my older brother and my baby brother in the back. My mother is in the passenger seat and my step dad was driving.

My real dad left my mom with me, I wasn't meant to be born or even made. My older brother and sister have the same dad, my youngest sister and my baby brother were from the same dad but me? no I have a different dad to everyone.

My older brother and sisters dad died in a car crash and my step dad is my youngest sister and baby brothers dad and my dad, I have no idea where he is or if he is still alive. Mom told me that went my dad left he put up a big fight for custody over me.

"Clay" 

I look over at my older sister.

"We stop for a toilet and food break" 

"Okay" I say. We all get out of the car.

My step dad walks over to me and puts his hand on my shoulder. My step dad is trying everything to make me feel like I am his son and he's my dad. My older sister and brother call my step dad, dad and they say that he is their dad but me? No I just use my step dad's name.

"We stopped at McDonalds for you my son"

"Thanks Jason" I say. He just smiles at me.

We all walk inside and order something. I sit down at a table.

"Clay can you go watch your baby bother and sister please? They are in the playground" 

"Okay mom" I say. I stand up and walk into the playground.

I love kids and baby's they are so cute and I love looking after them.

"Brother brother up here!" 

I look up to see my little sister and brother looking at me through the window of the rocket ship. I smile.

"What are you two doing up there" I say

"Were coming down the slide!" 

"Okay I am watching!" I say. I watch as my sister and brother slide down the slide and to the bottom.

"We did it!"

"I know I know I saw!" I say

"Come on lunch is ready" My mom yells

"Coming" I say "Come on let's go ready for some yummy yummy lunch?"

"Yeah!" 

I watch as my sister runs to the table. I hold out my hand and my younger brother holds my hand and we both walk to the table. I help him into the seat and let out a long sigh. I look a my food and start eating.

I look at my phone to see I have service. I look at twitter to see a photo of me was posted by George, I still remember what I said to him and this means that he is upset and sad. I didn't know this would affect George o much but it does.

I get off twitter then put my phone down and continue eating my food before my mom gets up me for being on my phone while eating.  

I am really sorry guys but I have to say this. This is my favorite photo of the Dream team so far. I can not stop laughing at it every time I see it.

 I can not stop laughing at it every time I see it

Anyways new chapter soon!