Chapter 12: horror holiday

(Dreams pov)

We were at the place now and I was laying in my room on my bed.

I hear the door open and I look at the door. My mom was standing in the door way looking at me.

"We are going in town to get some food you coming?"

"Yeah" I say. I get off the bed and put my phone in my pocket.

-

We got into town and the service comes back on my phone.

I look at my phone and read through all the Twitter texts until I stop on one. George is pregnant?! with 3?! How in the what the fuck and the father is...ME?! Holy shit I am going to be a father and I am not even at home to help him through it.

When we got back my step dad looks at me. I had taken a screenshot of the tweet and I don't know why. Everyone was sitting at the table playing a bored game.

"I want to go home" I say. Everyone looks at me.

"No, you can't go home this is family time we haven't been here in so long" 

"Mother I want to go home" I say. My mom stands up.

"Why? Is it because of your friends? You want to see them? Well to bad we matter more then them"

"When are we leaving then" I say

"6 months away!"

"We need more family time"

"NO" I yell "I am not staying here for 6 months!"

"Son please calm down" Jason says

"I going home in 3 weeks and your not stopping me" I say

"How are you going to get home?"

"I will walk to the airport here and get a plane home" I say. I walk to my room and slam the door shut behind me.

I sit on my bed and let out a long sigh.

"They just don't understand" I mumble. The door opens and My older brother and sister walk in.

The shut the door behind them and they both sit next to me.

"Clay what's wrong?"

"Nothing Mia don't worry about it" I mumble

"Clay we know when something is wrong"

"Drop it Liam" I say

"Brother is it because your friend is pregnant?" Mia asks

"How did you-"

"We saw the tweet when we went into town but I don't understand why it's so important to you" Liam says

"I am the father to the 3 kids" I mumble. Mia and Liam both smile.

"Congratulations" The both say

"Thank you" I say "But I need to get home, he need's me there with him"

"We understand that we really do" Mia says

"But mother won't let you go even if you wanted to or need to" Liam says "It is family time-"

"HE IS MY FAMILY THEY ARE MY FAMILY, THEY ARE MINE" I yell

"Clay-"

"Get.out." I say

"Clay please-"

"GET OUT" I yell

"As you wish" Mia says. Both Mia and Liam stand up and leave the room shutting the door behind them.

I put my face in my hands. I knew this was a bad idea to go but here I am staying here and will be here for a long time. 

"I AM NOT STAYING HERE" I yell "THIS IS A NIGHTMARE GET ME OUT"

"I am not staying here" I mumble