Chapter 124: Going home

(Dreams pov)

Finally we are packing to leave this god for shaken place.

I was packing my stuff pretty fast which is making George pretty shocked.

"Come on and pack already! Once I am done packing I am fucking out of here!" I yell

"Okay okay calm down I just finished packing the girls stuff earlier" George says

"Well hurry up and pack yours" I say 

"Okay okay" George says. George starts packing his stuff but I was way faster then he is and I finished before him.

I garb all my stuff and put it in the car. I get the girls into the car as well. I put Patches in the car as well. George walks out and puts his stuff in the back of the car. George gets in the drivers seat after he checks the house for any other things that we have left behind then he locks the place up and gets in the car.

I put on my seatbelt and so does George.

"Your music?" George says

"Yes" I say. Patches jumps onto my lap. 

I Bluetooth my phone to the car and start playing my music. I smile as George starts driving away. I look at Patches and start patting her and she purrs loudly. I look down at my phone to see so many people have replied back to my tweet I did like a while ago.

I unlock my phone and go into twitter to see the replies.

Hellome
I am so sorry Dream that is has happened to you and I speak for all of us fans that we promise not to say anything that might hurt you :)

I smile and put my phone down, that's all I have to read. I listen to my music which makes me happy because we are going home and getting away from this place. Willow taps on my shoulder which makes me look over at her.

Willow hands me my old phone and I take it very carefully. Willow leans back and yawns. I look at it and let out a sigh, old phones never really break that much like I had the phone for years that was until I left it behind in the bathroom when my step dad sent me to the hospital.

I lean back in my chair and George takes a quick look over at what I was holding then back to the road.

"You don't have to keep it you know, I won't keep it" George says

"Promise?" I ask

"I promise" George says. I look at the phone and take the sim card out of it. 

Willow hands me the other sim card and I take it. I look down at the empty phone that has nothing on it anymore. I flip the phone around to see some dried blood on it. I flip the phone back over.

I put the sim card back in it and open the contacts. I find my ex boyfriend's number. I send the number a text and to my surprise I get a response.

Luca
Long time no see Clay ;)

Hello everyone I hope you had a very Merry Christmas, tell me what did you get for Christmas? hope your having a good day or night :D