Chapter 102: Trying to do it again

This chapter has attempted suicide and strong language about it so just a warning you may move past this chapter if you need

(Dreams pov)

Ever since I saw Mason and what he did to me I just honestly want to kill myself.

I hate Mason with anything I have but he is stronger then me, he always has been. I was scared, he is gonna come back for me, he is gonna hurt me again but I can't let him I can't let him in but I have already let him back in.

I can hear his voice in my head everyday, yelling at me, making fun of me, saying I will be alone for the rest of my life. I sitting in the lounge room while the girls were playing on the Xbox but it seems they were more worried about me and how I was acting.

I hear the front door open which make Willow and Coral both leave the lounge room and to who ever opened the door. I hear stuff being put away then someone who runs into the lounge room and sits down next to me.

"Clay are you okay? The girls just came to me saying you were acting different" George says 

"I am okay" I say

"No your not, I can see it myself your not okay, what's on your mind? What are you thinking?" George asks

"Nothing" I say. I stand up and walk upstairs.

But I make a quick stop to the kitchen and garb out the biggest knife I would. I walk upstairs and into the bedroom. I shut the door and lock it so no one can get in. I sit on the bed and look at the knife.

I put the knife down and open my draw to see a piece of rope. I tie the rope and walk into the bathroom. I hang the rope from the roof. I hear someone at the door trying to get in but I ignore it. 

I walk on the thing and put my head through the rope. I tighten it around my neck. I hear the door open. Footsteps run fast and the bathroom door opens. I push the thing out from under me and it gets pulled back really fast.

George cuts the rope off me. I fall into George who puts me down on the ground then drags me over to the bed. George sits me on the bed and cuts the rope that was still on my neck away.

"Are you okay?" George says

"I just tried to hang myself so does it seem like I am okay" I say. George hugs me and I slowly hug him back.

George pulls away and looks me in the eyes.

"I swear I am going to kill Mason the next time I see him" George says "I know you did this because of him so he's now on my blood list"

"Thank you for saving me" I say "I wasn't in the right mind set"

"I couldn't let you go that easy we must grow old together" George says

"Yeah yeah" I say "Thanks again"

"I would do almost anything to keep you alive with me" George says

"I know" I say "I know"