Chapter 7: Bigger?

(Georges pov)

It was the day before I go to the doctors and at the moment I have my head in the toilet vomiting.

Once I was done I stand up and flash the toilet. I use the mouth wash and hum lightly. I walk bac to the bedroom and into my closet. I look in the body mirror to be hit with a shock. I was bigger. I move around and feel over my stomach.

My stomach was only just a little bit bigger not to big. I shake my head and walk away from the mirror, it didn't make any since why was I a little bit bigger. I shake my head. I go back to my bed and lay down.

I hear a knock at the door. I groan and get out of bed. I get out of bed and walk to the door. I open it to see Phil.

"Phil" I say

"George" Phil says. Phil looks down at my stomach.

"Dear of me George what have you been eating" Phil asks 

"What?" I say "Are you calling me fat?"

Sorry for a sec Dream face reveal 

Dream looks so different from what I thought he looks like did you guy's thought he looked very different as well? anyways back to the story.

"No no no George I am not I promise!" Phil says

"You just asked me what have I been eating!" I say

"George it's not like that I didn't mean that in a rude way I promise" Phil says

"I don't believe you" I say. I shut the door in Phil's face.

"And don't come back unless I say you can!" I yell. I hear Phil mumble a okay to the door then walk away

I lean my back on the door and let out a long sigh. I side down and sit on the floor.

"God Dream where are you? I need you right now" I mumble. I feel tears roll down my face.

"Please come back home soon, I need to tell you so many things" I say "But I can't when your gone away"

I put my hands on my face and start crying softly.

"I don't understand what's happening so please come home and help me find out what's wrong with me" I whisper "I need you right now Dream I do"

I close my eyes ad try to calm down, Dream won't be gone for that long so he should be back soon right?, I hope I really do. I stand up and walk back upstairs. I look down at my phone to see a picture of me and Dream, I couldn't help but smile.

I sit down on the lounge and close my eyes.

"Hey George when you get upset when you leave I want you to post a photo of me on your twitter so I know and so everyone else can make you happy can you do hat for me?"

"Of course I will Dream"

"Promise?"

"Promise" 

I let out a sigh and smile. I have to keep my promise. I pull out my phone and find the perfect picture of Dream, he was eating a taco but I took a picture of him before hand but I also find one from when we went shopping and he was holding a mushroom plushie next to his face.

I pick the shopping and go to my twitter. I post the photo and watch as many people look at it. I take a deep breath.

GeorgeNootFound
Any one else find Dream cute or is it just me? 

I watch as so many people take screenshots and freak out that I just posted a photo of Dream. I close the twitter tab and walk to my room. I put my phone on charge then lay down in bed.

I close my eyes and fall asleep but I did make sure that I had a alarm set for tomorrow so I made my doctors appointment and not be late.