Chapter 16: Not safe

(Dreams pov)

I hide my phone the lay on the bed.

The door opens to reveal my mother.

"Are you hungry?"

"Yeah" I say

"That's so sad to bad we already ate lunch and there's nothing left for you" 

"You do know if I don't eat by tomorrow I will end up dead" I say

"That's so sad your telling me that like I don't know, shut up Clay"

"Why are you here then?" I ask. My mother pulls out a sandwich.

My hunger takes of me and I roll of the bed and land on the floor.

"Wow you really do want this don't you?"

I feel like a dog. I slowly crawl towards my mom.

"Your a dog, you know that you little shit"

My mom throws the sandwich on the floor and I crawl over to it. I pick it up and eat eat eat eat eat. My mother watches over me as I stuff my face full of food. I finish eating and my mother grabs me by my hair.

"Since your a dog you should be outside"

I look out the window to see it was pouring rain. My mom drags me by my hair and over to the front door. I kick and scream trying to get away but nothing works. My mom opens the door and throws me outside.

"Good dog"

She shuts the door and locks it. I crawl up to the door ad start banging on it.

"No bad dog stay outside"

I lean against the door and start crying a little. It was pouring rain and I was getting very wet. I snuggle up to myself to try and keep warm. The door opens and it pushes me off the door and into the mud on the ground.

I look at the door. My vision is blurry and I couldn't see much at all. I put my head on the mud and close my eyes as I pass out. My whole body is shaking from the coldness but I was passed out in a deep sleep.

-

I wake up still in the mud.

I try to sit up but I fall back into the mud. I sit up in the mud. I look at my leg to see a long cut from my knee to my ankle. I stand up and limp over to the door. I fall into the door really hard knocking me out again.

-

I wake up to a bright light in my eyes.

I look around to see I was on the lounge inside. 

"Are you awake?"

The voice was so soft in my ears. My ears are ringing making me not able to hear around me. 

"Clay can you hear me!"

"Softly" I say

"You can only hear me softly?"

I nod.

"Come on lets get you in the shower so you can wash off"

I can see but my hearing wasn't the best.

"But mom-"

"Dad said you are aloud inside"

"Okay" I say

"Go have a shower"

"Okay" I say. I stand up and walk to my room.

I grab some clean clothes and a towel. I walk into my bathroom and shut the doo behind me. I walk over to the shower and turn it on. I get undressed and get in the shower. I wash my body and ears and my hearing comes back.

But something was different about my hearing, I could hear better then before, I never knew I could hear so good. Maybe I was one of those kids that got a experiment needle when I was born so they knew if it could help older people.

I happy to have good hearing that will help me hear the baby's when they cry.