Chapter 164: FINALLY

(Dreams pov)

The doctor was giving me a check up and I was basically ignoring him while he was doing his work.

I am just honestly upset that I am not at home, I was meant to be at home 3 days ago but nooo I am still suck in this FUCKING HOSPITAL. I jump in anger and the doctor moves back a bit. I take a deep breath and calm down.

"You okay?"

"Yep! I am just fine" I say. The doctor looks away then looks back.

The doctor continues to give me a check up. After a few minutes the doctor backs away and takes off his mask.

"Good news or bad news?"

"Bad" I say 

"Well it seems that it may take a bit longer for your arm and wrist to heal" 

"What does that mean?" I ask

"Your arm and wrist will take longer to heal then a normal persons broken arm or wrist"

"Oh that's just wonderful" I say

"But"

"BuT" I say with some anger

"Okay that was uncalled for butttt you can go home today"

"Wait what?!" I say

"You can go home today, you don't need to stay here any longer"

"FINALLY" I yell. I get out of the bed and stand still.

"Do you need help?"

"No I am not letting you help change me" I say "I will get George to help change me when he gets here"

"I guess that would be better because he is your husband" 

"Yes, my wonderful husband who has put up with me for so long now..." I say. I start to tear up.

"Oh..Dream"

The doctor walks over to me and hugs me.

"I have been a horrible husband...I don't know how he puts up with me" I say

"Because he loves you Dream, I remember when I told him that you have to stay longer and he got very upset that he ran into here and put his face on your chest while you were out cold"

I sniffle and I pull away.

"He said he's planning something for you right now to welcome you back home"

I smile through my tears.

"That sounds like my boy" I say 

"Come on stop crying otherwise George will start to worry"

The door opens and George walks into the room.

"Oh Clay!" George says. George walks up to me and gives me a hug.

I hug him back. The doctor backs away.

"Why are you crying?" George asks

"It's nothing don't worry about it" I say. George pulls away.

I kiss George on the lips then pull away.

"Now help me get changed into some of my normal clothes, I hate this hospital clothes" I say. George giggles then smiles.

"I don't know I think I like them" George says biting his lip. I laugh a little.

"No really help me get changed I can't get changed" I say

"I know" George says. Me and George walk into the bathroom and he helps me get changed.

George stops and looks at my bare chest.