Chapter 95: Broken down

(Dreams pov)

I must have fallen asleep because I wake up to someone pulling on my shirt.

I open my eyes to see Tessa holding the mug. I look over to see Willow and Coral bring a blanket over to me. I giggle a little and Coral and Willow both look at me.

"Thank you" I say. Willow and Coral put the blanket over me and I smile.

I look at Tessa who is holding the mug.

"Do you want more tea sweetie?" I ask. Tessa nods really fast.

"I am sorry sweetie it's late at night, you are gonna have to wait until morning" I say

"Okwy" Tessa says

"What is the time?" I say. Willow hands me my phone and I look at it.

"6:30 pm" I say "I slept for a while then, I better get you guy's some dinner then"

My phone turns off and I try to turn it back on but it doesn't work.

"Great my phones dead" I say. I look at Willow and Coral who are sharing the Xbox remote.

I pick up Tessa and put her down on the lounge. I stand up and I move Tessa just a bit closer to Willow and Coral, I put the blanket over them and they look up at me and smile. I walk into the kitchen and put my phone on charge.

"I need a second phone, It should be a home phone thing that stays here and when me or George's phones are flat someone can call that phone instead and the girls can answer it as well" I say "And I am talking to myself that's just great"

I don't know what to feed the girls, I don't have anything to feed them. I need to go shopping tomorrow. I look around the kitchen to find something but there is like nothing in the house to feed them.

I look down at my phone and order take out for tonight.

"Daddy?"

I jump and turn around to see Willow and Coral standing behind me.

"Girls, what's wrong did something happen?" I ask

"Can ww havw chocolatw mwlk?" Coral asks. Coral loves Chocolate just like me.

"Okay but just a little bit and don't tell Mommy" I say. Willow and Coral both nod.

I open the fridge and take out the Chocolate milk. I pour it into 2 small cups then put the Chocolate milk back into the fridge. I give the cups to Willow and Coral and they both quickly drink the Chocolate milk.

They both hand me back the cups and I quickly put them in the dishwasher so they are hidden just a bit.

"Go play your video games okay? Just, if you hear or see a black car tell me okay?" I say

"Wf cowrsw" Willow says. Willow and Coral both run back inside the lounge room.

I slowly sit on the ground and stare up at the roof. A tear runs down my face and I close my eyes. 

"Pwpw" 

I snap out of my mind and quickly wipe away my tears. I look over to see Willow, Coral and Tessa sitting down next to me.

"It's okay tw cry dad" Coral says "Somwtwmws crywng ws vwry good"

I start crying again and the girls sit next to me and cuddle with me for a while.