Chapter 5: Stomach pain

(Georges pov)

I let out a deep breath and lift my head off the table.

I must have fallen asleep at the table. I stand up and put my empty bowl in the sink. I hold my stomach and walk up to my bedroom. I walk inside and grab some clothes. I let out a deep breath and grab my towel.

I walk inside the bathroom and put my clean clothes and towels down. I walk to the shower. I stop as my stomach starts hurting. The only way I am going to get clean is if I have a bath. I walk over to the bath and turn on the hot water.

I make sure that the water was nice and warm. The last time I had a bath was a very long time ago. I get undressed and slowly get into the water. I lean back in the bath and let out a sigh. I slowly rub my stomach.

I didn't understand what is happening to me. I let out a shaky sigh and lean my head back. I grab the soap and slowly rub my body clean. I hum lightly as I clean myself. I hold my stomach as I get out of the bath. 

I let the water drain as I dry myself off. I put my clean clothes on then look in the mirror. I shake my head and walk away. I walk out of the bathroom with my dirty clothes. I walk over to the washing machine and put my dirty clothes in the basket.

I hear a knock at the door which makes me jump. I walk over to the door and open it. Wilbur and Phil were standing in the door way.

"Ah come in" I say. I move out of the way and Wilbur and Phil walk inside.

I shut the door and lock it. I walk upstairs to see Phil and Wilbur in the kitchen talking. I walk up to them.

"How have you been mate? Did you enjoy Florida?" Phil asks

"I loved Florida I really want to move there with Dream" I say

"you want to leave us here?" Wilbur asks

 "Wilbur mate don't" Phil says "Don't change George's choice"

"Sorry" Wilbur says. I hold my stomach as pain floods over me.

I fall to the ground and Phil runs to sit next to me. Wilbur stands in front of me.

"George mate are you okay?! What's wrong?" Phil says

"I have this strong pain in my stomach and I keep getting headaches as well" I say

"Mate how about you go and lie-down while me and Wilbur make you some food and get you some tablets" Phil says

"Okay" I say. I stand up while holding my stomach and Phil holds me just in case.

"Can you go to your bed by yourself?" Phil asks

"I think so" I say

"Okay just call if you need us" Wilbur says

"I will" I say. Phil lets go of me and I walk to my bedroom.

I half shut the door behind me and I walk over to the bed. I lay down in the bed and pull the covers over me. I pull my legs up and hold my stomach tight. I lay on my side and close my eyes.

I try to fall asleep.