Chapter 84: First night

(Willows pov)

I swear that I will protect my sisters at all costs even if it hurts daddy and mommy.

I was watching Coral and Tessa play tea party with their toys. I was sitting at the door making sure that no one is gonna hurt my sisters but mostly Tessa because I over heard daddy and mommy saying that Tessa gets hurt easily and that she gets bruises easily as well.

I hear footsteps which makes me look out the door to see Phil, I think that's what his name is well that's what daddy calls him and I will call him what daddy and mommy call him. Phil looks down at me and I roll my eyes and look away.

I am not used to being here, we stayed here last night but as soon as we got here we fell asleep so this is odd not being at home.

"Coral can you please move?" Phil asks

"Cwrwl?! Whw ywu cwllwng Cwrwl!" I say. A woman stands next to Phil and starts laughing.

She puts her hand on his shoulder and Phil starts giggling himself.

"Phil sweetie that's Willow not Coral, Coral is the one with the brown hair, Willow is the one that looks more older and Tessa is the small one who looks way way way younger" 

"Ohhhh" Phil says "I get mixed up, we don't really see them often that's all" 

"Yeah I can understand that, Willow dear can you please move?"

"Nw" I say "I dwn't trwwt ywu nwar my swstwrs" I say 

"Willow dear we won't hurt your sisters I promise we just want to see how they are going here that's all" 

"I wwll awk thwn" I say. I crawl over to Coral and Tessa.

"Hww dw ywu gwy's lwkw wt hwrw?" I ask

"wt's okwy bwt I mwss hwmw" Coral says. I look at Tessa who is upset.

"Dwn't wwrry Twssw mwmmy wnd dwddy wwll bw bwck swwn enwugh" I say. Tessa nods.

I crawl back over to the door and sit down in my spot again.

"Cwrwl swys thwt wt's okwy bwt shw mwssws hwmw" I say "Twssw mwss wt thw mwst"

"Thank you Willow dear but Me and Phil would still like to come in if you don't mind"

"Nw!" I say

"Willow you shouldn't say no to me or Phil dear, we are older then you and we are lookin after you"

"Nw! I dwn't cwrw, I wm nwt lwttwng ywu wn!" I say

"Willow dear I am not going to ask you again" 

"Nw" I say. The woman picks me up.

I start kicking and screaming which makes Coral and Tessa look at me. I get taken away and the woman puts me into a room. She walks over to the door and shuts it.

"This is timeout, I will come and get you when your timeout is done"

I hear footsteps walk away. The room was dark and cold. I lay on the ground and curl into a ball. No! I am not going to let this happen. I crawl over to the door and start kicking and hitting it with my hands.

I don't stop and soon enough my hands start to hurt. I look at my hands to see they hand some red stuff on them. 

I lay on the ground and curl into a ball, I fall asleep.