Chapter 21: I am here

(Dreams pov)

I wake up to the person calling on the speaker saying we are about to land.

I put my chair back to normal and put the blanket back. I pull down the wall and stand up as the plane lands. I grab my bag and walk off the plane. I grab my bags and walk outside to a cab. I tell the cab driver the place and he drives there.

I get out of the car once he pulls up. I give him some money and he drives off. I walk up to the door and knock on it. The door opens to reveal George. George smiles as he tells me to come in. I walk in and George shuts the door behind me. 

I walk upstairs and put my bags down in the spare room. I walk into the lounge room to see George sitting on the lounge. I sit down next to him and George hugs me. I hug him back and smile.

George pulls away and holds my hand. George puts my hand on his stomach. I feel some kicks from inside and I smile. I move my hand away.

"George we have to talk about where we are going to live with the kids" I say

"Clay I honestly don't know, I have been in England my whole life and there wasn't much to do here when your a kid" George says "But if we move to Florida then the kids can have fun, your house is huge and almost in the middle of nowhere and you have a huge backyard for the kids to play in and no one will know where we are"

"You want to move to Florida?" I ask

"It would be the better thing for the kids" George says 

"Okay" I say. George lays down and puts his head on my legs.

I run my fingers through his hair. George yawns then falls asleep. I kiss George on the side of his head. I look at the TV to see it was on. I turn the TV off and pick up George. I walk to his room and place him on his bed.

I pull the blanket over him and kiss him on his cheek.

"Sleep well" I say. I walk out of the room making sure the light is off and door is shut behind me.

I walk into the spare room and lay down in the bed. I did shut the door and turn off the light. I snuggle up the the blanket and close my eyes and fall asleep.

-

"Clay"

I open my eyes and look at the door. George is standing in the doorway holding his blanket close to him.

"Mhm?"

"Can I sleep with you?" George mumbles

"Come on then" I say. George smiles as he crawls into the bed.

I move over to the other side of the bed. George lays down on the bed and pulls he blanket over him. I cuddle up to George and wrap my arms around him. George puts his head on my chest.

We both fall asleep.