Chapter 23: fragile and breakable

(Dreams pov)

 Me and George were back in the room and I was waiting for him to wake up.

George groans and opens his eyes. I put my hand on Georges arm and he looks at me and smiles.

"Are our baby's okay?!" George says in a state of panic.

"They are okay all 3 of them, the doctor's are just cleaning them at the moment that's all" I say. The door opens and one doctor walks in with a baby girl in his arms.

"This one is your first born"

"Willow" George says. Willow is wearing a yellow onesie.

The doctor hands Willow to me and I hold her. I hand her to George and George takes her. I slowly rub my finger on Willow's forehead. The door opens again and I look over to see the doctor walks in with a baby girl.

The doctor walks over to me.

"This is the middle child"

"Coral" George says. I take Coral and smile.

The doctor leaves and I put Coral down in her little hospital cot. I pull the blanket over her then take Willow and do the same. I move back over to George and the door opens. The doctor walks in with a very small kid.

Coral was wearing a purple onesie and the little baby was wearing a midnight blue onesie. The doctor looks at us.

"This one is the youngest and she is the smallest but"

"But what?" George says

"She is very fragile and breakable, you hold her just a little to hard she will bruise badly"

"Okay" I say. The doctor carefully hands me the baby.

I take the baby and the doctor leaves the room shutting the door behind him. I look down at the little baby.

"Hey Tessa" I say. I put my finger on Tessa's head very carefully.

Tessa squirms around and I move my finger away. George holds his arms out and I give Tessa to George. Tessa squirms around as she try's to get comfortable in George's arms.

"Your a squirmy little one aren't you" George says with a smile on his face. George looks up at me.

"I love themmmmm" George says. I smile.

"I love them too and I love you as well" I say

"Aww your so sweet" George says. I lean over and kiss George lightly on the cheek.

I look at Tessa and George nods. I carefully pick Tessa up and walk over to her cot. I carefully put her in the cot and watch as she squirms around. I giggle lightly as she calms down. I pull the blanket over her.

I walk back over to George who is smiling.

"Our 3 wonderful children" George says "I love them all"

"Coral looks a lot like you" I say

"Your lucky, Willow and Tessa look like you" George says

"One of them might have your personality through so you never know with kids" i say

"I guess your right, your always right" George says

"Not always" I say "Sometimes you are right as well, more right then me"

"Are you saying that to make me feel better?" George asks

"No no really, you are right most of the time" I say

"I love you Clay" George says

"I love you more" I say