Chapter 64: Ring

I don't know why but my Wattpad is acting up so just thought I would let you guy's know

(Dreams pov)

It has been a few months and Christmas is coming up soon and it seems that the baby's are almost a year old now and it is kinda odd, I am so used to taking care of them that it may all end in a few years or maybe 2.

I was out shopping for Christmas presents for the girls and for George through I have a good idea for a Christmas present for George but its noting going to be easy getting it. I am going to ask George to marry me but I need the most perfect ring.

"You okay bud?"

I look over at Sapnap and Fundy who are both staring at me. We are all Christmas shopping which is hard for me. I have never really been away from George for a long time well - the surgery but I wasn't awake them and when I did wake up George was waiting for me.

"Yeah sorry just thinking about stuff that's all" I say 

"Do you know what your getting George for his Christmas present?" Sapnap says

"Yeah I know what I am getting him" I say. Fundy looks a little upset.

I knew Fundy liked me before me and George got together but I turned him down 5 times and yet he still likes me. I look at Fundy and Fundy looks away.

"Look Fundy I just didn't like you like you liked me" I say

"What about our Minecraft wedding?" Fundy says

"Fundy that was Minecraft, this is real life and I have kid's now that I need to take care of" I say "Plus I have said no to you 5 times already"

"That still doesn't make it any better" Fundy says

"Well if you need me I am going to buy some things" I say. I walk off and into the ring store.

I look at many rings until I find the perfect one. The guy walks up to me and hums lightly.

"Found what you want sir?" 

"Yeah I have" I say "Just this one please"

The guy takes the ring out and I look at it. The ring as a blue Kyanite gem in it.

"Yep I'll take it" I say. I pay for the ring and the guy puts it in a box.

I leave the shop and look in the box to see the guy left his phone number on a piece of paper and it says 'Text me soon cutie'. I roll my eyes and put the paper in my pocket then walk away. I walk up to Sapnap and Fundy who are buying things.

I also buy some things then head home after a long day. Fundy grabs my arm and I look at him.

"Do you need something Fundy?" I ask. Fundy gives me a kiss on the cheek.

I push Fundy off me and look at him.

"What the fucking is wrong with you?!" I yell "I am with George and planning to marry him you can't just do that to me!" 

I quickly run to my car and drive away. 

He's The Father DNF (PART 1)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara