Chapter 76: Wedding invites

(Dreams pov)

I was sitting in my office with wedding invites right next to me.

I was writing wedding invites and yet I haven't done one yet because I just don't know who to invite what so ever. Last night was crazy through what happened was something I feared a lot I was just glad that no one was hurt.

Last night someone broke into the house but they didn't steal anything, I was worried when I heard a door open. I had gotten out of bed and saw a man walking into Tessa's room who was shutting her closet door meaning she hid inside.

The guy had seen me awake and started running, I ran after him and ended up killing him, I went to check on Willow and Coral who were both sound asleep, I then took Tessa to mine and George's bed and let her sleep with us for the night.

I was tapping my pen on the table. I hear the door open which makes me look over at the door to see George standing in the doorway. I look back down at the table and George walks in and shuts the door behind him.

George walks up to me and kisses me on the cheek.

"You did the right thing Clay" George says

"Did I through?" I say

"The man was going to hurt the kids and us and take what the fuck he wants, you did the right thing" George says "You protected the kids so they were nice and safe"

"But your not meant to kill people George, I killed the guy, I didn't mean to" I say

"Clay please calm down, lets just drop this okay? let's move on from this" George says 

"Okay" I say. George looks down at the invites then looks back at me.

"Can you not think of anyone to invite?" I ask

"Yeah..." I say "I don't know if I should invite everyone who's on the Dream smp and the others that play Mcc and some of our other friends"

"I think you should, they should all come because this is a special time plus everyone has been waiting for this for a long time" George says

"Okay okay but what about our parents?" I ask

"Let me think about that one" George says "Now write down some invites I have work to do okay?"

"Okay" I say. George leaves the room.

I write a invite for: Antfrost, Awesamdude, Michaelmcchill, Bad, BoomerNA, Callahan, CaptainPuffy, ConnerEatsPants, Philza, Ponk, Punz, Purpled, Quackity, Eret, Eryn, Foolish Gamers, Fundy, Sapnap, Seapeekay, Skeppy, Slimecicle, Hannahxxrose, Technoblade, (Sorry if that makes anyone upset that he is still alive in this story he won't be around much in this story) TinaKitten, Tommy of course, ItsAlyssa, JackManifoldTV, Jschlatt, Wilbur Soot, DanTDM, Ryguyrocky, Karl and Smajor.

I decide to to invite everyone that does Mcc or I would be here all day and that would be to many people. George looks over my shoulder which makes me jump because I didn't hear him come in at all.

"Looks good" George says "Make sure to invite your family and mine as well"

George leaves which makes me let out a long sigh as I write them a wedding invite.