Chapter 90: Pain killers

(Tessa's pov)

I wake up crying from the pain of my arm.

I don't understand, my arm is fixed so it shouldn't hurt anymore but why is my arm still hurting. I feel something hug me which makes me look next to me to see papa laying on the bed and is hugging me.

I look around the room for Coral but she was no where to be found.

"Swstwr" I say

"Coral went home about 3 hours after you feel asleep" Papa says. I look around for the food but it was also no where to be found.

"I didn't buy any food just yet because I got the call from the doctor saying that Coral wanted to go home to her mommy" Papa says "But I am here now, there is no need to cry they are going to put you on pain killers which will make the pain go away"

I nod and look down at Mr bear who looks up at me.

"It's okay Tessa we will be home soon enough then we can play all day long" Mr bear says. I start crying again.

"Hwmw" I say 

"I know I know we will go home soon I promise" Papa says 

"Nw! Hwmw nww!" I yell

"Sweetie just a few more days here I promise just a few more" Papa says 

"NW" I yell "Hwmw! Nww!" 

"Tessa please your making this hard for me and your papa" Mr bear says. I shake my head and try to get out of the bed but papa was holding me back.

"Hwmw" I say

"We will go home soon I promise" Papa says. I start crying again.

"Please Tessa just a little longer that's all" Mr bear says

" Swstwrs" I say

"You will see them soon Tessa I promise, me and papa promise that everything will be okay and you can go home they just have to do a check up then we are home free" Mr bear says 

"He's right" Papa says "Home free and you can play all day long and I will let you play and draw things on my phone if you want"

I nod and papa lets go of me. The door opens which makes me and papa look over. The doctor walks in and papa gets out of the bed. The doctor walks over to me and puts a needle in m arm. I look at the needle to see my blood being pulled out.

The doctor takes the needle out and he puts another needle in my arm this time putting something in my arm instead of taking something out of my body. 

"Okay we will check her blood then you can take her home so she can rest" 

The doctor leaves the room and papa walks over to me.

"How do you feel now?" Papa asks. I was no longer in pain anymore.

"Nw pwwn" I say

"They gave you pain killers and we can go home as soon as your blood tests come back" Papa says "You happy about that?"

I nod really fast which makes papa laugh a little. 

"I can't wait as well and I am happy that your happy that we get to go home" Papa says "But right now you can rest a little"

I nod and cuddle into the blanket, I fall asleep soon after.