Chapter 20: Going to George

(Dreams pov)

I had packed all my things to go to George today.

We both don't know where we want to live when we have the kids. We were thinking that England would be a good place but I also love Florida and it would be a lovely place for the kids to grow up in.

But me and George are trying to find somewhere safe for the kids as well. Me and George will have to talk more about it when I see him. At the moment I am at the airport waiting for my plane to be called.

But I am also trying to hide from my family who was at the airport because my nan from England was flying down today and my family is at the airport waiting for them. I was hidden but I could see them.

My older sister is on her phone, she's probably trying to contact me to tell me to get my ass down to the airport and say hi to my nan and spend time with my family. I look over to the gates to see my nan walk out.

My younger brother and sister run up to her and give her a big hug. They started talking and my mother and nan was asking my sister where I am. I roll my eyes. My plane gets called out and I walk over to the bag area.

I put my bags down and they take them. I walk through the gates and my name was called out. I look behind me to see my family looking at me. I shake my head and walk onto the plane. I sit down in my seat and see my nan looking at me through the window.

I wave and she waves back. It is now time for my 9 hour flight to England. I made sure to get the plane with the pull up wall again so I can have to private time and try to sleep most of the time. I look back out the window to see my mom looking at me.

I roll my eyes and close the window blind. I make my seat into a bed and let out a sigh. The plane takes off and I smile knowing I will be away from my family for a while. The one thing I am scared of is if we live in Florida with the kids, how would my mother react.

I shake my head trying not to think about it at all. I pull the blanket over me and I hear a knock on the wall. I pull it down to see a old lady.

"Oh I am sorry young man but I was just wondering how you make your seat into a bed"

"Here let me help" I say. I help the lady change her seat into a bed.

"Thank you young man"

"No problem" I say. I pull up the wall and roll over to face the window wall.

I let out a soft sigh and snuggle up to the blanket.

I fall asleep.

If you guys had kids with a person from a different country and you are now looking for a country to live in, which country would you pick?