Chapter 171: Almost ready to leave home...Again

(Dreams pov)

It was now a few days later from when I got out of the hospital and today was the last day before we hit the road for a while and before we fly on many planes as well.

I have been a better husband by spending more time with George and helping him do many things and I am also back to cooking as well, I have also been spending time with the girls as well making sure they know I am always here and keeping them happy.

It was day time and me and George didn't want to cook breakfast, lunch and dinner so the dishes can stay clean so we can leave early and get to the hotel quickly so this is a take out day and tomorrow is gonna be a take out day as well.

At the moment I was packing Coral's things while George was packing his because he takes forever to pack. 

"Clayyyyy I need some helppp" George says 

"Okay hold on I am coming" I say. I walk into mine and George's room to see him trying to pick one outfit or a different one.

"I don't know which one to pickkkkk" George says 

"Just pack both" I say "They are both cute"

"Okay!" George says "You can leave nowwww" 

I leave the room and walk back into Coral's room. I start packing her things again and she looks at me. I look down at her.

"Is something up sweetie?" I ask

"Can my squid comw?" Coral says 

"Of course sweetie, Tessa is bring Mr bear and I am not gonna stop you from taking your toy" I say 

"Thanks dad" Coral says. Coral puts her squid in one of the bags which makes me smile.

After a few minutes I finished packing Corals things and I am now closing all of her suitcases. Once I finished I leave Coral's room and walk into Willow's room to see that everything was already packed. Willow looks up at me.

"Mommy packwd my stuff" Willow says 

"Oh okay thank you blob" I say. I leave the room and walk into Tessa's room to see that George was packing her things.

"I thought I was gonna pack the kids stuff" I say

"Well I saw you were having trouble with packing Coral's things I thought it would be better if I packed Willow's and Tessa's just to make sure your okay to pack your own bags" George says 

"Okay yeah I can understand that" I say "I'll go pack my bags now"

"Okay sounds good" George says. I smile at George and leave Tessa's room and walk into mine and George's room.

I start packing my stuff which doesn't take to long for me as through. I feel soft fur rub against my leg which makes me look down at my legs to see Patches. I smile and pick Patches up.

"Don't worry Patches your stuff is packed for you to come as well you don't need to worry we aren't gonna leave you here" I say. Patches meows and licks me on the face.

I smile and continue to pack my stuff in the suitcases.