Chapter 188: Nap time for everyone

(Dreams pov)

When we got back I had let Patches and the kittens out of the crate and they are now on the lounge curled up to Patches.

I sit down on the lounge and look over behind me to see that the girls are picking out the things they "own" and picked for there own kitten.

"Girls it's nap time now" I say. Willow and Coral look at me and frown.

"No sad faces, it's time for sleep and once nap time is over you can play with your new kittens" I say. The girls smile and run over to me.

They look at the kittens.

"After nap time girls after nap time" I say

"Okay!" Willow says. I watch as the girls start to run up the stairs.

"Do you want me to kiss you and put you to bed?" I ask

"No thank you" Willow says 

"Nope" Coral says "But thanks for the offer"

Tessa shakes her head no.

"Okay well sleep well my little ones and make sure you sleep" I say "Because I will know if you don't sleep and I will make sure that you don't get to play with your kittens or even lay a eye on them"

"Yes daddy" Willow says

"Scary, I like that" Coral says. I look at Coral.

"Okay dad" Coral says 

"Okwy pwpw" Tessa says

"Good now off you go I will be here if you need me" I say. The girls walk up the stairs and they are gone.

"Clayyyyy"

I look over to see George just fall onto the lounge face first. George moves over to me and puts his head on my leg.

"What's up?" I ask

"I am tiredddd" George says 

"Then go take a nap, no one is stopping you" I say 

"But but I want cuddlessss" George says 

"Well we can cuddle later" I say "If your tired to go bed and go to sleep"

"Can you come with me?" George asks

"Why do I need to put you to bed?" I ask

"Yes" George says 

"Okay come on you big baby" I say

"I am not a baby" George says. I stand up and pick George up.

I walk upstairs and into the bedroom. I put George down on the bed and I pull the covers over him.

"That was sweet of you" George says 

"Well only for the best husband in the world" I say

"Aww stop it your making me blush" George says. We both giggle.

I rub my nose against George's nose which makes him smile. I pull back and give George a kiss on the lips. I pull away and George gives me a soft smile.

"I love you" George says 

"Oh no there must have been a donation and your reading it out loud and it must have said 'I love you' on it oh god" I say. George starts laughing and he couldn't stop himself which makes me laugh as well.

George calms down and I calm down as well.

"No Clay there wasn't any donation, I said this one on my own" George says "And with free will"

I smile.

"I know you did don't worry" I say "Sleep well George"

"I will" George says. I walk over to the door and turn back to look at George.

"I love you too" I say. I leave the room and walk downstairs.

I sit on the lounge and watch some TV.

Hey guy's this book/story is very long which idk maybe you like or not anyways I have the new idea after I finish this one and The Bloody Love 2 which I recommend but read the first one first anyways I have made the characters and have everything planned so if we get 20 reads or over I will slowly reveal the characters if you are interested :)