~ grandpa ~

~ 26 ~

~ 26 ~

The next day, Ryuka was sitting in her hospital bed in the early mornings. She got a whole lot of calls last night that she purposefully didn't answer. She didn't have the nerve.

1 missed call from Chef.
1 missed call from Greenie
2 missed calls from tired mf
6 missed calls from Aniki
1 missed call from uncle Kei
1 missed call from Kendo-chan
1 missed call from Momo-chan

And the worst...

2 missed calls from deadass

That was her contact name for someone she really didn't like. Her Grandpa.

A very successful and respected man in the hero society. Former pro hero and high ranked inside the hero commission.

"Aw hell naw." Ryuka said out loud as she read that her Grandpa called last night.

She really, really didn't like this man.

Ryuka started to call everyone back. The old man Yamamoto only laughed at her for being kicked around my a Nomu. Apparently he saw it on the news.

Shinso tried to act nonchalant on the phone, but really he was kinda worried after he heard what happened in Hosu. Ryuka played it off pretty well.

Ryuka's brother Takashi asked her a million questions about what happened and if she was okay. It was kinda annoying but also a little sweet.

And her uncle Keisuke...well he didn't answer the phone. He was busy. Like always.

Yaoyorozu didn't hide her concern one bit. The two black haired girls became friends over the months and she couldn't stop lecturing Ryuka about her reckless behaviour.

Another person Ryuka came to grow close with was Kendo, who was by the way attending the same internship as Yaomomo. She was trying to play it cool on the phone but she was also concerned.

Ryuka didn't call Izuku because he was only a few meters away in another room, she could talk to him later.

And of course Ryuka didn't call her Grandpa back. He could go fuck himself.

Still in her hospital clothes, Ryuka stood up from her bed and put on her slippers, making her way out of her room.

While walking to the boy's room to talk to Izuku, Ryuka saw Gran Torino, another hero looking man and a dog man come out of their room. "...The police chef..."

A few seconds later, Ryuka saw Izuku peaking out of the room, probably already expecting the girl. Todoroki was standing behind him, and so was Iida.

They all looked at Ryuka as she walked towards them, a little smile on her face that was mostly directed towards Izuku.

"Good morning boys." She said while walking towards them. Just then, her eyes caught something very disturbing.

On the other end of the floor was a man, tall with black hair and a few grey stands. His eyes a piercing green, searching for something.