~ first ~

~ 12 ~

~ 12 ~

Midnight was just announcing the second game, a cavalry battle. As she was explaining the game to the students, Ryuka was listening closely, but already trying to decide who she should form a team with.

"And the point value assigned to first place is....ten million!"

"....."

"So I guess it's not gonna be Izuku-chan...." Ryuka thought with a sweat drop. As soon as the rules were explained completely, they got fifteen minutes to choose their teams.

Ryuka was immediately crowded by her classmates and even people from other classes, trying to get her to form a team with them. The girl looked them up and down closely, deciding of who could be of use.

"Do you wanna team up with me?" Ryuka turned to the side, just starting to open her mouth but before a word could come out, she stopped, looking into the purple eyes of her co worker friend.

After a second, her mouth shut close tightly, glaring at him as a sign that she won't fall for his trick.

"That bastard, I'm nearly one hundred percent sure that he was going to use his Quirk on me. The way he's behaving these days, I'm not surprised, just a little angry, maybe." Ryuka thought, watching as Shinso smiled in defeat, knowing that his attempt failed as he started to walk away.

Ryuka turned around as well, ignoring the people that were fawning her from all sides to get her to join their team.

"Hey! Hey! Tanaka, let's team up!" She heard a familiar voice call out from behind her. Turning around, she got face to face with a red haired smiley face.

"Ahh, yes, yes, let's team up, strong man." She amusingly agreed, making Kirishimas eyes sparkle at the comment. He turned around, wiping off the proud tears from the corner of his eyes.

"So, are you gonna be the rider?" He asked, seeing that the girls eyes weren't focused on him anymore, but on someone in the distance.

"Come on." Ryuka began to walk into a direction, Kirishima following close.

Todoroki and Iida were just walking towards each other, Todoroki obviously having the goal to invite him into his team, given the other two walking by his side.

"Join my team, Iida." He offered with his monotone voice.

"Tenya!" The two boys turned around to see Ryuka and Kirishima walking towards them.

"Team up with us." She spoke in a serious tone. Iida seemed surprised, now looking between Todoroki and Ryuka back and forth. He took a step into one direction. Ryukas direction.

"Sorry Todoroki, but I will join their team." He spoke firmly, making Ryuka smirk and Todoroki glare at her.

"Good choice, Tenya, very good choice." Ryuka chirped while slapping him on the arm. Kirishima agreed with a smile.