~ cute ~

~ 25 ~

~ 25 ~

The four students were getting checked out at the hospital. Everyone, including Ryuka were instructed to spent at least one night at the hospital.

Ryuka complained about that, but Sir Nighteye, with who she reunited at the hospital, wasn't having it.

"I really don't need to sleep here Nighteye, I am fine." She calmly spoke, sitting criss crossed on her hospital bed in her room. Which was a single room by the way.

After the hospital contacted Ryuka's guardian, her uncle Keisuke, she was brought to a single room. Money really ruled the world.

Nighteye was standing at the doorframe with his arms crossed. "Your shoulder has a hole in it and you don't even remember where it came from..." He spoke darkly.

Ryuka laughed it off. "It doesn't matter, I won." She stated confidently.

The man squinted his eyes at that. "You went into attack mode without my permission, I am your supervisor, you are to do what I say." He lectured. He was getting annoyed with this arrogant teenager.

"I should kick you out of my internship for that..." He said with an irk mark on his forehead.

"Then why don't you?" Ryuka boldly asked.

Sir Nighteye only stared, before Ryuka spoke again. "At least I didn't run off to go fight the hero killer." She laughed.

"Because you didn't get the chance to. Don't act like you wouldn't have If you could've."

Ryuka slowly moved her legs out of the bed, sitting at the edge of it now. "If you think that, you're a fool. I am not someone who foolishly runs into a fight I could never win."

Sir Nighteye huffed. "You're lying. I was told what happened by Gran Torino. You were ready to attack him to save your friend!"

Finally Ryuka stood up. "I would have done it to save someone, isn't that what you said I should focus on?" She asked, slightly raising her voice.

Sir Nighteye adjusted his glasses with a sigh. "Would you have done it for anyone, or just for your friend?" He asked.

"Only for him." Ryuka answered without hesitation, or even an ounce of shame.

That silenced the pro hero for a moment,  before he turned his back to her and grabbed the door handle. "I expect you at my agency tomorrow afternoon. Now, good night." He said, before opening the door and walking out.

Ryuka didn't answer as she watched him close the door behind him.

Sir Nighteye walked out of the hospital with a disturbed expression on his face. "You have potential that most could only dream of, yet you have so much more to learn...."

- - - - -

In the late evening, well actually at midnight, Ryuka received a text from Todoroki. She saw him already at the crime scene, but they didn't talk.