~ call ~

~ 22 ~

~ 22 ~

It was now already evening, and Mirio and Ryuka were still in the training area. Both were panting, but Ryuka looked a whole lot more finished than her Senpai.

She threw a kick at his head, but it went right through him. Instead Ryuka received a punch to the face.

Her eyes darted around, trying to catch sight of the blond male.

He vanished again, jumping out of the ground, going for Ryuka's back. She expected that, jumping in the air before him, using her Quirk, making him stumble forward.

As she saw him under her, practically defenseless, she had to take her chance. She flipped around in the air, quickly striking down on his back. And for only a little moment, she felt her foot touch his back, before he once again vanished inside the ground.

Ryuka got another punch to the stomach, making her wince out loudly. She ducked under his foot, before her eyes widened.

This was her chance.

She went for his foot while his other one was still in the air, and used her leg to throw him off his feet.

But before he could hit the ground, she punched Mirio in the face with little hesitation, surprising him very much.

Mirio was thrown on his back, holding his face with one hand while Ryuka was standing above him, panting heavily.

Mirio smiled up at her. "You got me pretty good, respect." He said, sitting up, also panting.

Ryuka steadied her body on her knies. "I figured you couldn't dematerialise your feet when you're standing on them. Took me a good while to figure out your Quirk." She said between heavy breaths.

Mirio only smirked.

"Could've told me at least a little bit before beating the shit out of me." Ryuka said, slowly regaining her normal breathing.

"But would that be as much fun?" He asked, seeing as Ryuka reached a hand out for him to take.

"Probably not." She said, pulling Mirio to his feet after he clasped her hand in his.

"Wanna go another round?" He asked, that stupid smile still on his face.

Ryuka's mouth twitched. "I would make a very inappropriate joke right now but I'm too tired."

"Huh?"

Ryuka turned around, waving lightly at the male. "I think I'm gonna go throw up in my room now, thanks for the training." She called, walking—or rather limping—to her room.

Mirio only laughed. "See you tomorrow!"

- - - - -

"My hero—Gran Torino— is an old man who is making fun of me!" Izuku whisper yelled inside the phone.