~ victory ~

~ 9 ~

~ 9 ~

The whole class was now gathered outside in their hero costumes, they were waiting for their bus.

"Yo, Todoroki-kun. Can you really move freely in that? It looks a little stiff." Ryuka asked the Todoroki boy with an unimpressed look on her face.

Todoroki was sitting on a bench all alone, staring in the distance before averting his eyes away to look at the girl standing before him.

"Don't worry about that, I have my reasons." He said in a serious tone.

"Hmm" Ryuka leaned forwards, getting really close to the boys face to look directly into his eyes.

He just stared back, his eyes widening slightly at how close they were, but he didn't lean away.

Ryuka smiled a little. "Well at least you didn't cover your head and face this time, it looks better this way. Let them see your unique hair and eyes, pretty boy!" She said, leaning away and giving his shoulder a pat, before walking away to the bus that just arrived.

Todoroki stared at the spot she was standing just now, thinking about what she just said. That had to be a lie, it just had to be. He could never look pretty with both his sides showing.

He just frowned and went inside the bus as well, ignoring Iida that was giving all the students instruction, all of them ignoring him as well.

_ _ _ _ _

On the bus ride, Ryuka was sitting next to Bakugo, who kept complaining that he didn't want to sit so close to her for so long.

She just ignored him, trying to use him as a pillow with him pushing her head away every time she tried. This ended up in her sleeping peacefully while Bakugo held her head away from him with his hand so she practically used it as a pillow.

"Well, if you're talking about flashy and strong, it's gotta be Tanaka, Bakugo and Todoroki, though, huh?" Kirishima said smiling, looking over at the three of them.

Todoroki was just sitting in his seat with his eyes closed, probably relaxing. Ryuka was drooling on Bakugo's hand while the boy just looked out the window boredly, huffing as his name was mentioned.

"Bakugo's always mad, so he doesn't seem like he'll be popular though." Tsuyu commented to the group.

"What the hell! You wanna fight!?" He shouted while jumping off of his seat, not forgetting to still hold Ryukas head with his hand while screaming at them.

"See?"

"We haven't known each other that long, so it's amazing that everyone already knows his personality is crap steeped in sewage." Kaminari interjected from the side.

Bakugo got even more mad at that. "What's with that vocabulary, bastard?! I'll kill you!" He shouted even louder now.

"...Guys, we all know Katsuki-chan is an asshole from a whole nother world but—" Just as Ryuka mumbled that inside of Bakugo's palm, he let her head fall onto the seat harshly, making her groan loudly.