~ exams ~

~ 4 ~

~ 4 ~

It was the evening before the day of the entrance exam as Izuku was walking down the dimmed streets.

He was on his way back home from training. He was ready to go straight to sleep so he could get up early and finish his job that All Might gave him.

To clean the beach completely.

As he was walking, he only heared a few leaves ruffling, or the sound of bugs flying around the light posts that where lighting the streets.

The boy had one of his hero notebooks in his hand, scribbling stuff inside while walking. As he rounded a corner, he heard a weird sound and stopped walking, looking around. "What was that? Maybe an animal?"

"Sup."

"WHAAAH!" the green haired boy yelled in shock, throwing his notebook at the person that sneaked up on him from behind.

The person catched it easily. "Really Greenie? Is that your signature move now?" An amused voice spoke, smirking while holding his notebook in one hand.

"Ryu-chan! D-dont scare m-me like tha- oh god I'm going to faint...." he said, panting heavily and placing his hand on his heart.

"Please don't. I acually wanted to talk to you about something, wouldn't be quite practical if you took a nap now."

"Okay, so what is it that you wanted to talk about?" Izuku asked the girl, sitting down, looking over to her. They went to a nearby park bench and Ryuka was just pulling two cans of coke out of a nearby vending machine.

"Catch!" She suddenly shouted, throwing one of the cans his way, he was very surprised by this but still catched it with his hand.

After that, the girl walked infront of the sitting boy. Now standing before him, she stared at him with squinted eyes.

"That." She began, pointing at the coke. "That's new." She continued. The boy was confused by this, totally not understanding what she was going on about.

"What are you talking about?" He asked her, raising his hand and looking at the cane now too.

"I'm talking about that usually, you wouldn't have been able to react that fast, and on top of that, catch that with one hand." She stated, still pointing at the coke.

"And on another note, you've got more muscles and don't look so slanky anymore." she said, opening her coke and drinking a sip from it.

"Y-yeah, a-and what about it?" The green haired boy asked anxiously, afraid that the obviously intelligent girl could come behind his little secret.

He knew not to underestimate her when it came to analytical stuff and putting pieces together.

Sighing, the girl walked over and sat beside the boy on the bench, him following her every step with his eyes. "I'm only a little bit offended that I told you to start working out for years...but nothing. And then someone else comes around and you're all disciplined." she started, taking another sip from her coke.