~ determination ~

~ 11 ~

~ 11 ~

The morning of the sports festival had arrived. The students trained hard for this day, as well as Ryuka.

The only difference was, some of them trained hard for this their whole life, and some just started now.

The differences between these people was destined to be shown at the festival.

The students were all sitting in a preparation room, some of them standing because of nervousness.

Ryuka walked over to Bakugo's table, positioning herself beside his chair. "And? Are you exited for our one on one fight?" She asked with a grin on her face.

"How would you know that we're even gonna have a one on one fight?" He asked, looking at her from the corner of his eyes.

"I expect you to come far, and I know for a fact that I will win this thing, so yeah, that's how." She told the boy with a confident smirk on her face.

"Tch, as if you could beat me!" He retorted, now turning fully to her and looking up to where she was standing.

"Come on! Don't get all mad now!" She happily shouted, capturing the boy in a headlock and ruffling his hair violently while grinning.

The boy just made an ugly face at that, yelling insults at her while threatening to blow her up if she didn't let go. The two of them got the whole rooms attention on them.

"Midoriya." Todoroki spoke up, taking the attention away from the two fighting dogs, and making them look at the red and white haired boy now.

"Todoroki? What is it?" Midoriya asked the boy a little anxiously, looking up at him. 

The taller boy was looking down on Izuku with a serious face. This made Ryuka and Bakugo stop, as they were now looking at the two as well.

Bakugo was still captured in Ryukas headlock, but both of them just stared silently at the two boys. Like everyone else in the room.

"Looking at things objectively, I think I'm stronger than you." Todoroki spoke.

This surprised Izuku. "Huh? Uhm Y-Yeah..." He agreed.

"But...All Might has his eye on you, doesn't he? I'm not trying to pry about that. But I'm going to beat you." He told him. That made Ryuka raise an eyebrow at the boy.

"Is he being serious? Obviously he's trying to pry about that." Ryuka thought with an internal eyeroll.

Ryuka freed Bakugo from her grasp, now walking up to the two boys just like Kirishima.

"Hey, hey hey! Why are you picking a fight all of a sudden?" Kirishima asked the monotone boy while putting a hand on his shoulder from behind.

"Really, what's with you all? Declaring war left and right? Grow up." Ryuka spoke with a fake smile, standing herself half next and half in front of Izuku, taking Todoroki's heterochromia eyes away from the boy and to her.