~ fear ~

~ 6 ~

~ 6 ~

Ryuka was peacefully sleeping in her seat. She was leaning back in her chair, her arms loosely hanging beside her and her head laying in her neck.

The whole class was just sitting in their seats, waiting for their teacher to arrive. Even when All Might came in, yelling stuff while doing so, Ryuka didn't bother to open her eyes.

Only when she heard the words 'combat training' coming out of All Mights mouth, she sprung up and sat straight in her seat, completely awake all of a sudden.

"Combat...training." She repeated, her and Bakugo suddenly having very creepy grinns on their faces. They seemed very exited about this.

"You seem to like combat training." Todoroki spoke from beside her, looking at her with his emotionless eyes. Ryuka turned to him, still having her creepy smile on her face.

"You got it, pretty boy, you got it."

- - - - -

Everyone had their hero costumes on now for the first time, Ryuka couldn't wipe the grin off her face as she was exited for this exercise.

Her hero costume wasn't really flashy, she had on loose black pants with bandages wrapped around her right leg. A blue top with wide black sleeves.

Over her bandaged hands where black fingerless gloves. She had two little pouches on the sides of her waist, they were filled with useful things like knifes, more bandages, smoke bombs and.....hand granades.

Her shoes where just plainly black, her hair was tied in a high ponytail and a headband was tied around her head. The outfit was practical, she could move easily in it, and that's what counts.

 The outfit was practical, she could move easily in it, and that's what counts

It had a cool ninja look to it.

Ryuka glanced at Izuku as he arrived in his hero suit, it looked hilarious. "You're killing me Greenie." She thought, turning away and making a face while trying to keep her laugher in.