~ decisions ~

~ 20 ~

~ 20 ~

Today Ryuka went to school with Izuku. After they got comments thrown on them left and right on the train, they were walking to school in the rain.

Ryuka was in a daze, just walking forward without saying a word. Just then, they heard quick footsteps coming closer, breaking Ryuka from her trance.

Her and Izuku turned around, only to see Iida sprinting, a green poncho covering him.

"Why are you walking so slowly?" He commented. "You're going to be late!" He said, rushing past them.

Ryuka already began to smirk, feeling the energy come into her body. She jumped up and down a few times.

"Late? There are still five minutes until the first bell." Izuku commented.

"I don't care why he's running, but rain is no excuse to skip morning training!" She shouted, starting to sprint after Iida, leaving Izuku flabbergasted.

She passed Iida, who went slower to speak to Izuku, before he too stormed off after Ryuka. Izuku jogged after them.

Ryuka reached the entrance only seconds before Iida. "Whoohoo! Now I'm awake!" She shouted with a grin, watching Iida walk to the entrance.

"Hey Tenya. How are you doing?" She asked, considering what happened to his brother. She followed him inside.

The boy didn't look back at her. "I'm doing well. Why do you ask?"

"...Well-"

"If it's because of my brother, don't worry Ryuka-san. No need to be concerned." He said, now looking back with a smile.

"Oh boy, that's bad. He's deep in denial. Or he's just pretending that everything's fine so he doesn't need to talk about it. Well, who am I to judge, I practically invented this method." She thought, giving him a light smile back.

"No need to act tough Tenya. I would be sad too." She said, haltering at the lockers just as him. Now Izuku also came from behind.

Iida's eyes darkened. "Yeah, but you aren't." He muttered, but Ryuka could still hear him. She could only blink and squint her eyes at him from the side.

"...Anyway, if you need someone to-" Ryuka started, but was interrupted.

Iida just smacked his locker door shut loudly. He stayed silent for a few seconds. "I'm fine. Don't be late, Tanaka." He said, making his way to their class.

Ryuka raised an eyebrow, she thought they were past the last name basis. She just shrugged. He was irritated, brutally violated by the reality of what the hero work could do to your loved one's. He had a right to be salty.

Ryuka stepped into the class, spotting Bakugo, who she haven't talked to since they stood on the battlefield and he blacked out. She walked up to him, a serious expression on her face.