~ ramen ~

~ 8 ~

~ 8 ~

All The students were sitting in class right now, after they got bombarded with questions about All Might from the reporters outside of the school.

Ryuka got through them pretty fast, she just ignored every word they said and pushed forward, easy tactic.

"Good work on yesterday's combat training. I saw the video and results." Aizawa told the class with his usual bored voice.

"Bakugo, you're talented, so don't act like a kid." He told the boy.

"I know." Said boy answered with an annoyed face. Ryuka just watched her teacher with bored eyes, zoning out on the conversation.

"And Midoriya, You settled it by breaking your arm again, huh? You can't keep saying you can't help it because you can't control your Quirk...." He went on lecturing the boy, making him look to the ground in guilt.

"And you Tanaka." He started, making her blink and look at him as if she just woke up.

"You had a good plan and overviewed the situation, but that last attack was recklessly performed and thought out badly. You could've hurt the two of them more than that building if something went wrong, think about that." He finished his lecture, receiving only an agreeing grunt from the girl in response.

As Aizawa announced that they would be deciding on a class rep today, most of them immediately started shouting, offering themselves to take on this job.

After they voted, they looked at the results on the board. Midoriya was first and Yaoyorozu was second, despite that most of the class voted for themselves.

"Why Deku?! Who voted for him?!" Bakugo jumped up with a bewildered face.

Even though Ryuka voted for Yaoyorozu, she still had one vote for her, but she wasn't quite sure who did it.

"I voted for you. But I guess it didn't have any use." She heard a familiar monotonous voice speak from beside her, she turned to the voice, locking eyes with the red and white haired boy beside her. Ryukas eyes immediately began to shine.

"Aww, so you totally like me after all Todoroki-kun, I know that nobody could resist my charm." She said in a teasing voice, winking at the boy while smirking.

He averted his eyes away, trying and succeeding to hide his shyness.

"No, I just thought that you are confident enough to speak in front of people, unlike him..." He answered, referring to the green haired boy in the front of the class.

He was sweating and stuttering while trying to talk to the whole class. "And you clearly talk a lot." Todoroki noted.

"....Well thank you?"

- - - - - -

"Prepare to loose!" Bakugo shouted as he was sitting in front of Ryuka in the cafeteria. They both had a big bowl of really hot Ramen in front of them.