~ Hosu ~

~ 24 ~

~ 24 ~

Ryuka and Sir Nighteye were standing at the train station, waiting for their train to arrive.

The blue eyed girl couldn't stay still, excitement crawling up her spine at the thought of actually getting to fight some villains again.

Sir Nighteye glanced up from his phone and to Ryuka, rolling his eyes at her behaviour. "This much coffee can't be good for you, stop wiggling around." He said, adjusting his glasses.

Ryuka finally stilled her body, now looking over to the man. "I drink that coffee to stay awake, and I'm just excited that we're going to Shibuya. There will be a ruckus somewhere and I will find it...." She said with a grin that was a little creepy.

The info on the board switched, telling them that their train would arrive in one minute.

"If you continue to talk like that, people would assume you're only interested in becoming a hero because of the fighting..." Sir Nighteye stated, a heavily judgemental tone mixed in his words.

Ryuka smirked lightly. "...And would that be so wrong?" She asked.

"Morally and legally absolutely wrong, yes." He answered, staring back at the girl.

Ryuka only shrugged and turned away, not taking him very seriously. "If I safe people, it doesn't matter for what reason." She said, watching as their train arrived from a distance.

The train stopped in front of them, opening the doors. The two of them waited until the people got outside.

"Just because you can fight villains doesn't mean you can save people...Raijū" Sir Nighteye stated, making Ryuka frown.

The man walked into the train, Ryuka following not far behind, but his words made her think.

"What does he mean? If people get harassed by villains, I can save them by fighting the villain, it's as easy as that." She thought, not quite understanding what the pro hero was getting at.

The train has long started moving as the two of them searched for seats.

Ryuka was staring at Sir Nighteye's back suspiciously, but before she could ask anymore questions, they walked past a particular seat.

"Huh?" Ryuka hummed, staying still before taking a few steps backwards.

Sir Nighteye turned around to her, wondering why she walked backwards. "What is it Tanaka?"

But she didn't answer as she smiled at the person sitting at the window seat. "Look up at me Greenie, I'm more beautiful than your phone." Ryuka said jokingly, making the green haired boy look up from his phone in surprise.

His eyes widened slightly. "Huh?! Ryu-chan? What a coincidence." He said, putting his phone inside his pocket.

"Where are you—" Izuku started, but was interrupted by his white haired seat neighbour.