~ coffee ~

~ 2 ~

~ 2 ~

"Come on, let's go now." A sixteen year old boy said, putting his hand on top of the twelve year old Ryuka's shoulder from behind.

"...Takashi." The dark haired girl slowly spoke, her hair covering half her face. She pulled the hand away from her shoulder but didn't turn around.

The boy frowned at that, he knew that Ryuka didn't call him Onii-chan anymore since that incident, but being called by his name by her was still new to him.

"Who is next? First Kaa-san, then Tou-chan and now Nii-san." She spoke, looking at the gravestone infront of her that said "Tanaka Youta - Rest In Peace."

Takashi didn't know how to answer that, he too was still a child after all. His eyes began to water when his little sister turned around. Her eyes showed no emotions, they didn't have happiness, sadness or even the usual sneakyness in them.

They were just blank.

The boy looked down, his eyes catching the fully bandaged hands and arms of his sister, resulting in tears to finally pour out of his eyes.

"I-I don't know Imouto! Don't l-look like that! L-Lets just go home. Everything w-will be a-alright, I promise!" He stuttered while crying, taking her bandaged hands in his.

He tried to be strong for his little sister the whole time, but when she asked that question, he completely broke down.

It broke Ryuka's heart to see her brother like this, she too wanted to fall to her knees crying and screaming at the world for taking her oldest brother from her.

Her greatest role model.

But she didn't, her tears had already dried, she just fell to her knees infront of Takashi and hugged him tightly, his bigger form immediately hugging back.

- - - - -

"You're going to live with me from now on. I'm your godfather after all and I know you the best." A blonde guy with blue eyes spoke, opening the door to his house.

"I accept no complaints, you're both too young to live alone and I'm your favourite uncle after all, so go! go!" He said, pushing the siblings inside of the house.

"I know when you're father died I had the responsibility for you but we didn't live together because your brother had it all under control. But now it is how it is."

Ryuka looked around the big livingroom, seeing a picture of the younger her, her brothers, her parents and her uncle on the wall.

"Uncle Kei, can I get a copy of that picture?" she asked the man who was just talking to Takashi about their new rooms.

"Sure thing, sweetie. I want you to feel at home here." He said with a gentle smile. It reminded her a little bit of her fathers.