~ winner ~

~ 16 ~

~ 16 ~

It felt so good for Bakugo to show off his Quirk to everyone. He just got it, and already people would praise him and tell him how cool he was.

They were amazed because of his Quirk, and Bakugo couldn't get enough of it. Pride flowing though him as he stood on the school grounds, his friends standing around him and watching him in awe as he let little explosions come out of his hand.

"It looks really cool, Kacchan! I bet you're gonna be so strong!" Izuku commented from beside him, his eyes sparkling with genuine admiration for his friend.

Bakugo didn't answer him, instead he only smirked and listened to the bunch of other compliments he was receiving from all around him.

His eyes wandered to someone, a specific someone who seemed to be the only kid around that wasn't interested in his cool ability at all.

He saw as the blue eyed girl sitting on a bench near the playground, a book in her lab. Bakugo squinted his eyes, he couldn't read yet, why was she able to do it?

"Hey, Tanaka! Didn't you get your Quirk too a few days ago?" Another kid yelled loudly, making the girl look up from her book and turn her attention to the horde of kids standing around Bakugo. Immediately, all the kids looked at her.

Ryuka's eyes wandered to the blond boy for only a second, before averting her eyes like she didn't even acknowledged his presence at all.

A small smile made it's way onto her face. "Yep, it's related to my fathers Quirk, do you wanna see?" She asked the kid that shouted out for her. She only nodded eagerly.

Ryuka opened her palm, letting little sparks of her blue lightning flow their way around her hand, it looked really cool to the kids. And just like that, all the kids went over to the bench, surrounding Ryuka while she showed off her Quirk proudly.

Bakugo only stood there, his red eyes wide and full of shock, his mouth wide open as he stared at the scene before him. "W-What? Why are they...." He mumbled.

The only one that was still standing beside him was Izuku, even though he as well was looking at Ryuka, his eyes sparkling once more as he watched her entertain the kids around her.

Bakugo's face quickly turned angry, making his way over to the black haired girl. "HEY!"

But just then, Ryuka stood up from the bench, sighing slightly as she picked up her book. "Whatever, I need to go to the toilet now...." She said without a care, seemingly being finished with her little show.

The other kids just mumbled something or whined a quick 'aww man', before they as well, started to walk away. The bunch of kids slowly scattered around the playground, quickly forgetting about Bakugo or Ryuka and doing their own thing.