~ confusion ~

~ 19 ~

~ 19 ~

The walk to the train station was pretty quite. But it wasn't uncomfortable for either of the two.

Not until Ryuka began to peak side glances at the Todoroki boy. He of course noticed that. It weren't shy glances, as if Ryuka was ever shy, it were more curious ones. Sly glances, that's the best way to describes it.

Now Ryuka walked next to Todoroki, still slurping her coffee, a mischievous look on her face.

Todoroki finally took the courage to look back at her, immediately looking away again after seeing her blue eyes stare at him so intently.

He blushed a little as he stared forward. He gulped. "Do I have something on my fa-"

"Do you like me Shoto?" Ryuka asked, her eyes still lingering on him, but her face unreadable.

Todoroki was caught off guard, his face turning curious as he turned to her while walking. Did he like her? She was a person he considered a friend, so yeah, he liked her.

"You said we were friends, so I guess that means I like you." He answered honestly, only making the girl laugh out loud. He looked so innocent while saying this.

Todoroki felt something weird in his stomach as he watched her laugh, her eyes turning smaller and her teeth showing for a small moment.

It was like his stomach turned, it was weird. He only looked at her with his lost puppy eyes.

Todoroki was confused by her reaction, not that he minded her laughing one bit. "What is it?" He asked her.

"You're a dense one aren't ya?" Ryuka asked back, her amusement still lingering in her voice.

She was messing with him, but who could blame her when he had this confused look and that dense mind.

It was entertaining.

"What do you mean?" Todoroki asked once again, now haltering just like Ryuka, because they reached the train station.

"It's nothing, I just enjoy talking to you..." she trailed off, seeing as their train just came.

"That's ours, come on." She said, grabbing his hand and lightly dragging him with her, wanting to get them a place to sit.

Todoroki just let it happen, feeling the fabric of her bandages as he followed her to two of the seats. He looked down on their hands, but didn't move them.

After they sat down, Ryuka pulled her hand away and pulled out her phone like she didn't even realise what she did.

"Maybe it was unintentional?" Todoroki thought. He looked down at his hand. He didn't like to be touched. Not that he hated it, touching was a humanly thing, but he just didn't search for touch very often.